Aero-style on XP screenshots

Now THIS is something that will bring many many people to WB and, if the styles are done right, I will be one of them. I've bitched and bitched about Stardock, but I'm more than willing to admit when they do something right and this is something very right. Even away from the longhorn styles, the overall graphics quality of any themes will jump tremendously with this.

Take a look at this.

The guy who made this (and MUCH more) has said that if WB 5 supported the features that it apparently WILL that he would make this skin for it.

*giggles* Can't wait. :D

Take a look at this.

The guy who made this (and MUCH more) has said that if WB 5 supported the features that it apparently WILL that he would make this skin for it.

*giggles* Can't wait. :D

586244223[/snapback]

wow

Here's another (also by Acaeris) that he ALSO said he would make. I don't have the url to HIS site, but I did have the screenshot so I uploaded it to mine. Last I knew he fried his motherboard on his PC.

Click here to see it.

Remember, the guys' name is Acaeris; and I bet we'll be hearing a LOT from him. :)

Cheers!

Now THIS is something that will bring many many people to WB and, if the styles are done right, I will be one of them. I've bitched and bitched about Stardock, but I'm more than willing to admit when they do something right and this is something very right. Even away from the longhorn styles, the overall graphics quality of any themes will jump tremendously with this.

586244190[/snapback]

wait until you use and see how it all works before you rush to praise. Windowblinds still can't skin many apps properly (such as Dreamweaver MX) so I'm witholding judgement.

Still skeptical about WindowBlah... :p If every control is PPAB (Per-Pixel Alpha Blended), then there's something to talk about. I might even start skinning for WB if you guys get it right.