-shdocvw.dll

-mydocs.dll

-explorer.exe

-iexplore.exe

-MSHTML.DLL

-url.dll

-zipfldr.dll

-msgina.dll

*** Much thanks to Hush66 for the AVI files and @ding for the log-off/shutdown diaglog box ***

::::: Updated version 2.0 [07/03/2004] :::::

- Updated the install system. From now on, it will compatible with all Windows XP and Windows Server 2003(any Versions/Languages).

::::: Updated version 1.3 [04/24/2004] :::::

- Updated the core system files to SP2 Ver.2096

::::: Updated version 1.2 [01/11/2004] :::::

- Fixed Calc32.exe error.

- Fixed Norton System work error.

- Change several icons to match the Noia theme.

- Add Noia style log-off/shutdown diaglog box.

- Add theme installer "Theme Change.bat".

You can download it here Noia Shell32 XP Pack Ver. 2.0

Enjoy!

Edited by Kasteo

*** Progress Day 2 ***

Today I just finish up all Tools bar, port some more Noia icon to Shell32.dll(about 60% left), port all Noia Documents icons to mydocs.dll.

Day2.jpg

WOW... is all I can say!

Nice job... I cannot wait for you to finish this one as I need a change from the default XP Icons.... after 2years of looking at them

:(

very nice release, there are a couple nice releases comming out now :) just wondering are u gonna do the other system files like mydocs etc? or did i miss that?

Kasteo is going to do the other system files like mydocs.dll etc etc. Check his post just before yours. :)

hey kasteo whats the size of ur shell32.dll ?? i assume it must be around 12 mb. how did u get ur shell32 size so small? n even the gant shell pack size is small, so i assume the size of the gant shell32.dll must be small too. cud u tell me how :D

mines is 29 mb unpacked :(

my shell pack is 16 mb packed n thats the reason y i cant get it up on DA. DA has a limit of 10MB. Stupid limit dont u think ;)

There are 2 ways to do that...

First, using Restorator to replace the icon because it won't overide the pattern(size and color bit). But some icon have 4 and 8 bit as default so you need to use ResHacker overide the rest to make them in 32 bit color.

Second, open all icon you need then delete all size over 72x72. You won't need those super size... the size that you really need is 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, and 64x64. Then use Reshacker replace those icon.

For zip file, I'm using 7-Zip in Ultra mode.

Hope this help... :)