Definitely like the look of that. I am liking Future Soldier so far after playing Warfighter and such, I think the series is getting better.

Wow, that does look absolutely incredible!

Apologies for asking a potentially silly question, but are the voices we hear 'in game', or are they the players' voices over a mic?

It does look nice but are you forced to play in a team always? Or is it just better for you overall? Or can you jump in and out of teams depending on what side you pick? I'm not big on multiplayer only games so I'm going to have to sit back and wait for more info.

I think the voices are 'in game'. They sound awesome and realistic too.

No the voice are the players VoiP. they where just acting out instead of sounding like you normally would when gaming. I guess it's a stage thing. you hear it at the end when they mention a new group of players showing up. and the guy on the tablet that was AFK they greeted him when he showed up and said buy when he said he had to leave again.

I do wish they would have show how that tablet implementation worked though.

It could be cool but it seemed kind of slow paced...possibly just cause they were letting everyone take in the view.

I REALLY REALLY hope it is slow paced. We need some proper slow paced tactical shooters that are a little bit realistic instead if the superman twich mega bunnyhoppy games of today.

I wish they would do a proper good old rainbow six game again as well.

It does look nice but are you forced to play in a team always? Or is it just better for you overall? Or can you jump in and out of teams depending on what side you pick? I'm not big on multiplayer only games so I'm going to have to sit back and wait for more info.

I'm not sure there are sides. judging from the map they showed at the end, it seemed like all the other player teams was against them. and I'm sure you can play alone, (their time mate left at will) but it will probably suck when you meet a group of 3-4 players. as much as I prefer to lone wolf it. some games just aren't designed for solo play.

• Like 1

This was my biggest surprise at E3 so far. It looked really good and it seems we might finally get some proper coop titles. Not some rubbish "horde" mode tacked on.

Ubisoft don't get enough credit for their games. The Crew looked great too. Reflections redeemed themselves with Driver SF.

Also glad to see some people here want to talk games and not the pi**ing match between MS and Sony..

This looks awesome. Does anyone know the ETA?

And I hope it has a long single player campaign

It is an MMORPG, so i doubt it'll have single player.

Plus no ETA, i'm guessing summer 2014 at the earliest. Being an MMO though, i expect a beta though.

Yeah, I don't have problems playing in a team but the thing is that my hours are whacky. Most of the people I know are in the US and i'm over in Europe with a +6-9hr time difference. I can't stay up at 4-5AM to play a game when everyone else I know can, just not possible. It's these types of things that mess with the idea of any team based MMO type games for me.

Wow, that looked awesome. Why can't we all speak like that in a normal game? It really added to the gameplay in my opinion...or maybe it was just nice to hear something other than, "omg u n00b camper!"

I'm going to be keeping an eye on this. Thanks for the heads up. (Y)

Wow, that looked awesome. Why can't we all speak like that in a normal game? It really added to the gameplay in my opinion...or maybe it was just nice to hear something other than, "omg u n00b camper!"

I'm thinking we don't speak like that in games because we're not actors pretending to be spec ops :)

honestly as "cool" as it sounded in the video, in real life, it would be extremely campy.

I wonder how much "rpg" it is tough, as it seemed more like an action title with damage numbers to me. though I suppose it could be in the APB vein though more tactical.

Game of the show so far for me. It's in risk of stepping on Watch_Dogs and Splinter Cell's toes a little, but I'm sure they'll differentiate them enough & we still need to see more.

GG Ubisoft on another new IP.

I guess some people just don't like to 'role play'. lol. I'd totally do it too. I also like the GUI of the whole thing. It is similar to Watch Dogs.

looking at the videos that have been released of this game it has to have some of the most amazing ambiance i have seen in a video game, from closing doors when you push passed them to just small things like moving paper and debris it looks amazing, not sure how much i would like to play the game but it looks nice.

This game was the biggest surprise to me at E3. Even bigger than the collapsing skyscraper in Battlefield 4's MP reveal (and the fact that Battlefield 4 will run at 60 FPS on the Xbox One and PS4). I really like the attention to detail. Everything from the level of detail to the animation and sound quality was good. When the player picks up a weapon, he actually opens the case, picks up the weapon and admires it. The back story is pretty interesting too.

This game was the biggest surprise to me at E3. Even bigger than the collapsing skyscraper in Battlefield 4's MP reveal (and the fact that Battlefield 4 will run at 60 FPS on the Xbox One and PS4). I really like the attention to detail. Everything from the level of detail to the animation and sound quality was good. When the player picks up a weapon, he actually opens the case, picks up the weapon and admires it. The back story is pretty interesting too.

Don't forget about the Water Bottle! He actually picks up the actual water bottle!

Don't forget about the Water Bottle! He actually picks up the actual water bottle!

Haha! I forgot about that. I was definitely surprised when he picked up the water bottle.

I also think the Tablet controlled drone was very cool too. I just hope that it's not a requirement of the game.

I just heard that there will have looting and PVP involved within the game. There are certain areas of New York for just for PVP.