• 10 months later...

Well they've already announced what the first DLC is going to be. Can't wait to see what they'll do to really make the game as terrible as possible. They have all the options and tools available to make one of the best games ever, but I bet they don't deliver.

Well they've already announced what the first DLC is going to be. Can't wait to see what they'll do to really make the game as terrible as possible. They have all the options and tools available to make one of the best games ever, but I bet they don't deliver.

Apparently there is no single player campaign or space battles which kind of sucks, but still looking forward to this.

Will the first DLC be space battles? :D

You need about 5 years to really build a great AAA game.   This  will look like a great game but probable be either short or bug ridden.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes ; )

How about it will be both .. short and bug ridden :D

• Like 1

Ugh, the more I here about this game the less excited I am about it. Seems like it doesn't have pretty much everything I liked about Battlefront 2.

It has about a quarter of what BF2 had, if that!

I'm sorry but as excited as I was for this, EA are just soul destroying games with their money hungry Season passes and lack luster content on this one. I'm not buying a game that is a shadow of its former self that in time will become closer to a more complete package through DLC.

I was out at no space battles.

It's gone though a process of EAification. 

Indeed. Pay more for half the content you had in the previous title. "it's in the game" must refer to the DLC licenses.

I audibly let out a few expletives after looking over this chart...

(Notably 5 planned DLC packs and 2 launch heroes vs 19.)

Reminds me of this line from Avatar 

"they are pissing on us without even the courtesy of calling it rain".

I am sure somewhere this is a pretty new low.

They really should delay the game by a year at the minimum.

• 5 months later...