Disastrous PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight won

The troubled PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight won't be fixed until September, at least according to a leaked internal document sent to EB Games stores in Australia. The document, originally obtained by Kotaku, indicates that updates for the game will be released in spring, which begins in September in Australia.

"As previously advised, we have stopped sales of Batman: Arkham Knight PC while Warner and Rocksteady work on addressing performance issues with the game," the document reads. "The latest information from Warner is that the updates won

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just about finished with the game.  It's pretty sweet when it's working properly (newest win10 AMD drivers on winupdate, or the 15.6 beta.)

I don't know if I'll get the DLC or not, don't have a heck of a lot of gaming plans at the moment.

I'm just about finished with the game.  It's pretty sweet when it's working properly (newest win10 AMD drivers on winupdate, or the 15.6 beta.)

I don't know if I'll get the DLC or not, don't have a heck of a lot of gaming plans at the moment.

The Batgirl DLC is supposed to be pretty uninspired. It's good to see they could still provide DLC while the PC version is such a mess.

Ouch. Fusses like this make PC gaming look bad. Hope they fix it soon :/

It doesn't make PC gaming look bad at all, it makes the developers look like they don't care about it.   AMD makes PC gaming look bad...

It doesn't make PC gaming look bad at all, it makes the developers look like they don't care about it.   AMD makes PC gaming look bad...

Not in the eyes of normal users....

The Batgirl DLC is supposed to be pretty uninspired. It's good to see they could still provide DLC while the PC version is such a mess.

The Batgirl DLC was done by a seperate studio. They've got nothing to do with the state of the PC version. Probably explains the quality of the DLC aswel.

The Batgirl DLC was done by a seperate studio. They've got nothing to do with the state of the PC version. Probably explains the quality of the DLC aswel.

I think it speaks to their priorities and is a general insult to be releasing DLC when one of your core platforms is broken. I think WB also did a similar thing with Origins: the PC version had some serious bugs but basically said "sorry, we are focused on DLC now".

sad to see so many bugs, makes me scared of purchasing it :/

If you are planning on a PC purchase I would strongly suggest you wait . . . . . Until like the end of the year or even next year. If you are going for a console version you should be fine.