Missing Avatar on Main Page

I'm not sure if this is a feature or a bug, so I'm reporting it anyways. Normally when I go to "https://www.neowin.net", I see my Avatar in the top right, but it's no longer there since the upgrade.

I'm using the latest Google Chrome.

Right, the news comments are now going to be mirrored here in the forums (post here it shows up there and vice versa) so the profile pics are being migrated now. 

The user related stuff still needs to be ported over to main, in an ideal world we would have waited till everything was done, but there was no reason to keep the forums shut any longer.

The user related stuff still needs to be ported over to main, in an ideal world we would have waited till everything was done, but there was no reason to keep the forums shut any longer.

Considered closing the bugs forum until you're at a point where you're happy to accept member bug posts? Stick a message up that says it'll be open again once the upgrade is complete?

I say this because it's going to give you and the staff a massive headache if you get 10,000 posts regarding something you're working on at that time.