Looking for a new PSU

As the title says, I need two PSU's. 

I have two Corsair HX1000W and 750W. Both got fried at the same month and I don't know why and no warranty, bought both for 6+ years ago. 

Can you guys help me pick another two? ONLY Corsair suggestion please, and thank you for your inputs!

Budget not more than 200$. Wattage, one 1000 and one 750.

$145 AR - Seasonic 760W 80+ Platinum, Full modular. I highly recommend this PSU - I have been running it a few years, and love it. Sorry, I haven't had any experiences with a 1000W PSU to recommend one. Hoping someone else can chime in, or there are plenty of reviews on the internet.

Since you say you only want Corsair guess that limits it to getting CORSAIR RM Series RM1000 1000W and CORSAIR CX series CX750M 750W which is more then your Budget unless the Budget is for each?

Since you say you only want Corsair guess that limits it to getting CORSAIR RM Series RM1000 1000W and CORSAIR CX series CX750M 750W which is more then your Budget unless the Budget is for each?

Sorry, didn't think that I needed two. My budget is 350$ for both. It doesn't have to be one 1000 and one 750, I can get two 750 or two 850. Hope it's more clear now. :)

@tsupersonic, thanks for the recommendation.