employee web monitoring software

I have 15 employee connected to a domain server with active directory, I would like to monitor what my employee are viewing on the web. What is the best way of doing this?

this is the second thread about this within weeks, but I will bite.

opendns

smoothwall

monowall

pfsense

ipcop

barracuda web filter

websense

bluecoat web filter

pick one, and ask questions if you want.  These will all accomplish what you want without being loaded on the computer the employee is using to access (well you do need to make some network changes). 

Great suggestion by sc302. Why don't you block the stuff that you don't need them to view instead? Do you want paid version or something free?

I will throw zScaler in the hat of vendors as well. 

I guess I am just old school and allow only the addresses I want users to go to and deny everything else with the firewall. :D

Great suggestion by sc302. Why don't you block the stuff that you don't need them to view instead? Do you want paid version or something free?

I Would like something free...

then you really haven't gone through my list.

pfsense = free

ipcop = free

opendns = free for personal use

smoothwall = free

-----------------------------------------------------

as a matter of fact these are the only pay for ones on my list:

barracuda web filter

websense

bluecoat web filter

opendns business

-------------------------------------------------

not mentioned, but worth mentioning

squid + squid guard (free)

dansguardian (free)

untangle (free)

websense and opendns are good solutions, but you need to pay for them.  I am sure you have a box that has been retired, you can load up one of the distros on that and go to town...or you can create a vm and go to town with them.  they are gui based so you would configure them similar to how you would configure a router.

sc302 has recommended some great free tools, my personal favorite is pfSense. I haven't used it a lot, but I've seen it in production environment a lot and it's easy to setup plus, Neowin has some great gurus to help you out with it if you're stuck. :)