Is Windows 10 ready for my Surface 3 Pro?

I upgraded my desktop computer today and all seems OK.  Now I am wondering if I should upgrade my Surface tablet.  Has anyone else upgraded already?  If so, is everything working OK?  I rely heavily on the inking and OneNote, so I want to be sure everything is good to go there.  Thanks!!

Just a word of caution - I hope you don't have any VPN software installed on your SP3. I had Cisco VPN installed on WP8.1 on my SP2. After upgrading to W10, I lost my network adapters - my internal WiFi, the Ethernet on my SP2 dock, as well as a USB WLAN dongle. There are threads on Reddit, and Microsoft Forums you can reference. It seems to affect SP3 as well. 

OneNote on touch is awful - they removed all the touch features of OneNote.

Pretend that the crap UWP Office apps don't exist. OneNote 2016 works perfectly.

Working fine, but I've notice Dolphin emulator will crash if you set it to Direct3D mode, probably will need to wait for them to update to DirectX12. So maybe some games or applications will have issues, not sure if it's a driver problem or just a compatibility problem with Windows 10.

The Surface Pen still works, OneNote still opens when you press the purple button regardless if your screen is on or off. Double pressing the purple will still take a screenshot like before. The new OneNote application uses a UI similar to the desktop version, which will take some time to get used to if you used the Windows 8 version of OneNote. When using the lasso tool with the pen, if you want to delete your selection you have to long press on the selection with your finger and press "cut".

I personally prefer the desktop version of OneNote since it's more powerful, so this change really doesn't affect me much.

OneNote on touch is awful - they removed all the touch features of OneNote.

?? I just installed Office 365 (still getting stuff setup). I'm able to use OneNote 2013 w/ touch perfectly fine on my SP2. Curious - what features are you referring to?

?? I just installed Office 365 (still getting stuff setup). I'm able to use OneNote 2013 w/ touch perfectly fine on my SP2. Curious - what features are you referring to?

Full screen UX. Radial Menu. All gone for no reason. Look at the feedback for this app, and you'll see these are the number one and two most requested features, to which MS simply said "F.U"

Full screen UX. Radial Menu. All gone for no reason. Look at the feedback for this app, and you'll see these are the number one and two most requested features, to which MS simply said "F.U"

Ah, is this the OneNote app found in the Windows Store, as opposed to OneNote 2013 (included in Office 365)? 

Ah, is this the OneNote app found in the Windows Store, as opposed to OneNote 2013 (included in Office 365)? 

OneNote 2013 is free.

I always use OneNote 2013 instead of OneNote from the Windows Store because I found the latter lacking in features.

Forget that it exists. Why use that one when you can use the full one?