Windows 10 upgrade through windows update. Need to cancel it.

I need to cancel the upgrade, i though it could tell it that i would install it later but its give me the options of today or tomorrow. shutdown and reset will start the upgrade also, any idea how i can cancel it?

You could try carrying out a system restore prior to the point where your current Windows install pulled down WinX via windows update.

Usually Windows updates create a restore point that you can rollback to.

Ended up trying to let it install and it failed right of the bat. Just restored from a backup. I do want to test it but they have changed onedrive and im not to happy about it. I hope they will add the placeholders back.

I had reported this problem earlier. Basically, my problem was that if I rebooted or tried to run Windows Update manually it would start the install of Windows 10.

A couple of days prior I had manually created a Restore Point "just in case". When I ran the System Restore I got an "unsuccessful" error message at the end.

For some reason, even though the System Restore failed it stopped it from continually wanting to install. I have it sitting in my Windows Update hidden.