Customize Your Windows 10 Tiles

I've been looking for this since windows 10 and I finally found it. 

Its an application called Pin More by SnowyDune. The Full Version is $3. 

You can add non steam games and app by adding them to steam as a non-steam game. They need to be launched once before it can find them and your steam profile needs to be set to public so it can read your game list. 

pinmore.thumb.PNG.dd1a5e0c36c0af6181ed0e

An xda member has also created a free application but I havn't tried it out yet. 

Tile Creator Proxy.

There's some issues with this app on Windows 10, but I've been using this since it was called "Pin Anything". Doesn't require any system modification unlike OblyTile, very easy to use, and allows you to import and export tiles. Overall a great app, I recommend this to anyone.

The creator said he's working on a fix for Windows 10, so look out for that.

There's some issues with this app on Windows 10, but I've been using this since it was called "Pin Anything". Doesn't require any system modification unlike OblyTile, very easy to use, and allows you to import and export tiles. Overall a great app, I recommend this to anyone.

The creator said he's working on a fix for Windows 10, so look out for that.

I'm using it on windows 10 right now and havn't had any issues. 

I somehow forgot to put that in the title. and can't edit it. maybe a mod can add "WINDOWS 10" in the title. 

Random related question; is there a way to have a Steam tile that works like a pinned folder (when you click on it, it produces a list of Steam apps)?

Well, that makes it a link to the folder. What I want to do is have an active tile; click on it and open the list of shortcuts in the folder.

This functionality should have been in Steam since Windows 8.1, unfortunately Gabe Newell seems to have a sort of childish petulance when it comes to anything Microsoft. I think he must have left them in not the best of terms.

Also explains why he remains committed to SteamOS as a platform.

He seems to forget it's his customers that lose out in this mini conflict.

This functionality should have been in Steam since Windows 8.1, unfortunately Gabe Newell seems to have a sort of childish petulance when it comes to anything Microsoft. I think he must have left them in not the best of terms.

Also explains why he remains committed to SteamOS as a platform.

He seems to forget it's his customers that lose out in this mini conflict.

Valve is a small company and seems to lack focus in certain areas. or prioritize things differently than what some of us would want. 

Valve is a small company and seems to lack focus in certain areas. or prioritize things differently than what some of us would want. 

http://fortune.com/2014/02/12/valve-software-shoots-for-the-living-room-with-steam-machines/

If you add that all up, take a 30% growth in 2013, and keep Valve’s game revenues at the same level, Valve’s total ‘net’ revenues without the payout to developers and publishers could be around the $1.75 billion mark.”

Yeah...small...and that's just their revenues. Their programmers could knock something up for the Windows 10 start menu in 5 minutes, they, or rather Gabe, just have too much butthurt for Microsoft.

http://fortune.com/2014/02/12/valve-software-shoots-for-the-living-room-with-steam-machines/

Yeah...small...and that's just their revenues. Their programmers could knock something up for the Windows 10 start menu in 5 minutes, they, or rather Gabe, just have too much butthurt for Microsoft.

They have one building at less than 400 employees working on lots of different projects.