Hum's been found!

Funny, but at the same time it's kinda sad in a way. I thought you had actually found him on another forum or something.

He's one of Neowins mysteries, he comes and goes but is always here

• Like 3

So Aliens abducted him and made him part of a car in a devilish experiment to control humans?

So Skynet == Hum ...

Nah, Hum = KARR (Evil KITT)

people emailed the address listed on the profile.   no reply.

Anyone run his email address on Facebook? I don't have a FB account to do this...

Yeah for a year before, he goes on hiatus's nothing to worry about really, he'll be back sometime.

Well that's a relief. Though it's a bit random of them to decide to disappear for random intervals.

Well that's a relief. Though it's a bit random of them to decide to disappear for random intervals.

Life get's in the way, I have taken breaks from here when stuff has happened in my family or I have been away working...just how it goes :p

Life get's in the way, I have taken breaks from here when stuff has happened in my family or I have been away working...just how it goes :p

I guess, but nowadays the internet is widely accessible. It certainly wouldn't hurt him to visit Neowin for a couple of minutes.

Alien abductions are not overnight events like TV and movies portray them to be.  Aliens, though far more advanced then we are, need time to study and thoroughly analyze us which can be a lengthy process.  I'm sure they'll give Hum back in due time ... when all their data has been collected and processed.

...but seriously I hope he and anyone else gone for a lengthy time period are doing well.

to be honest, the "hum" doesn't live too far from me in PA... so you will see him around again :p just thought it was funny Verizon called it "Hum"

So do you actually know him/her?