Server 2008 R2 RDP Password Issue

I am currently running a Server 2008 R2 server which is used for terminal sessions into other customer devices. On this server when I start a new Remote Desktop Connection and I need to enter the credentials to login to the server I cannot paste into the password field. 

Capture.thumb.PNG.17b4c3d70d1984d1817b32

I have tried pressing Ctrl+V, I have tried right clicking and clicking paste, I have even tried rebooting the server and I cannot get pasting into this field to work. 

Most users connect from their workstation at their desk, to this terminal server and then to another device in a customer's network. Has anyone ever seen this before? 

I am not trying to save the credentials I am trying to paste into the password field. It's making me type the passwords out instead of allowing me to paste. 

But, just for the sake of following steps anyways, I went through Group Policy and the options in the second link do not exist:

Capture.thumb.PNG.c36a3cb943b8d03422bfbf

I followed the first link as well, but I still cannot paste into the password field. 

they exist in mine, and I can paste just fine in my password field. 

right click paste works as well as ctrl + v

perhaps something has disabled it on the computer you are on.  Also it is computer policy, not user policy.  But you are missing some basic policies so it may be that computer is fubar'd or need some other gp extensions loaded.

or maybe there is some policy being pushed to that server.   try this

open up and administrative command prompt on the server

gpresult /h %userprofile%\desktop\gpresult.html

then open the gpresult.html file on the desktop to see if there is anything going on there.