(French tourist) Natalie Amyot who fell pregnant releases Youtube video to find baby's father

The young French woman, who appealed for help online to find the man she says got her pregnant on the last night of a three month trip to Australia, has defended herself against online skeptics.

Natalie Amyot, from Paris, has returned to the Mooloolaba on Queensland's Sunshine Coast where she said she spent 'a beautiful night' with a 'really cute' man she fell instantly in love with.

The 26-year-old brunette posted a video onto Facebook and YouTube claiming she had returned home only to discover six weeks later she was pregnant following their one night stand.

But her love story immediately drew skepticism from many viewers, with some questioning on social media why the lovestruck woman didn't know more about the mystery man - like his name.

Scroll down for video

Parisian woman Natalie Amyot holidayed in Mooloolaba on Queensland's Sunshine Coast,spending the last night with a blue-eyed tanned man who she fell instantly in love with, only finding six weeks later in Paris that she was pregnant. She has made a Youtube video to locate the father of her unborn child

Parisian woman Natalie Amyot holidayed in Mooloolaba on Queensland's Sunshine Coast,spending the last night with a blue-eyed tanned man who she fell instantly in love with, only finding six weeks later in Paris that she was pregnant. She has made a Youtube video to locate the father of her unborn child

She has tearfully defended herself after being challenged on Facebook whether her story is just a hoax

She has tearfully defended herself after being challenged on Facebook whether her story is just a hoax

The young tourist has revealed she will be searching for the man at One Up Bar in Mooloolaba on Venning Street at 7pm on Wednesday.

'Ok so many friends and help here i go to ‘one up bar’ tmrw at 7pm if people would like to help me and come and really help me then come and we go together...i have 3 days....ill try anything [sic],' she said.

Earlier on Tuesday night, she had appeared to have second thoughts about the man and whether he would meet up with her again after the video grabbed national headlines.

'I’m shaking now I’m in crying now......what if he doesn’t want to see me now, maybe he is shy.... am so lonely right now [sic],' she tearfully wrote on Facebook on Tuesday night.

'Please .i didn’t think it would be on news...i just want to see him again...sorry..i have nothing left if i don’t find him ill go home...i just want to see ..if he says no then ok...is that wrong? [sic].' 

Several people have taken to social media demanding for the name of the man who got her pregnant but Ms Amyot has yet to answer her critics despite claiming in the video she had his number saved in her phone but lost it. 

Hundreds of keen helpers have expressed their concerns and support online while others have questioned Ms Amyot whether her story is genuine or just an elaborate hoax.

But she hit back at claims, saying: 'If you don’t want to help or are rude please just go back to you lives and don’t judge me [sic].

'I said if he isn’t interested ill go home and that is it....can i not try though? why is that so bad,' she wrote in her latest post.

'Am sorry if i have upset anyone doing this...i am just going to go on esplanade tommorw and every day and see...i don’t want to go not tv as he will scare by it.....am lost here.'

The lovestruck woman appears to be doubting herself after her online appeal grabbed national headlines

The lovestruck woman appears to be doubting herself after her online appeal grabbed national headlines

In the video Natalie (pictured) says she had 'an amazing time and met amazing people' before she went off with the 'really cute' Australian man whose name and number she subsequently mislaid when she flew back to France and lost her phone
Ms Amyot says her mystery man is 'about six foot tall, he was tanned and had blue eyes with blond hair. I really need to find him. I came back from France to find him as I am pregnant and really want to meet him again. If he doesn't want to know then that's okay but I really want to try and find him'

In the video Natalie (pictured) says she had 'an amazing time and met amazing people' before she went off with the 'really cute' Australian man whose name and number she subsequently mislaid when she flew back to France and lost her phone, but she is hoping he will remember her

She has praised everyone's support as well as apologising to those who she has offended following her video

She has praised everyone's support as well as apologising to those who she has offended following her video

This comes after she uploaded a video, claiming she has no family of her own and implored people to help her track down the father of her unborn child.

The video starts with her sitting on a stretch of grass by Mooloolaba beach and speaking as someone films her.

'Hello I am Natalie and I'm from France and today I am making this video because I need your help,' she says.

'Three months ago I came to Mooloolaba, I had an amazing time, I met amazing people. On the last night we had a party.

'I met a really cute guy. For me it was love at first sight. And we had a beautiful night.' 

Ms Amyot said she met the man at O’Malleys Irish bar in Mooloolaba and then they went on to the nearby Wharf Tavern before spending the night together.

'On the next morning I flew home to Paris and I lost my phone with his number on it, so I have no way to contact him.

Ms Amyot posted this photo of Mooloolaba (above) after returning to find the 'really cute' guy she spent the night with, but lost his number in her phone after returning to France where she found she was pregnant. She has made an appeal on Youtube and Facebook to find the father of her unborn baby

Ms Amyot posted this photo of Mooloolaba (above) after returning to find the 'really cute' guy she spent the night with, but lost his number in her phone after returning to France where she found she was pregnant. She has made an appeal on Youtube and Facebook to find the father of her unborn baby

'Six weeks later I found out that I am pregnant. So I have come back here and to try and find him. 

'I have no family of my own. Please, please help me. Share this video, show your friends and hopefully he will receive this.

'I've started a Facebook page, so if anyone has anything please contact me on Facebook. Thank you so much.'

The mystery man is described as being 183 centimetres tall, with blue eyes, blond hair and a tan.

On the Facebook page, Ms Amyot gave her description of the man, which one person said probably matched half the population of the Sunshine Coast.

Ms Amyot responded, 'I know...that's why I spent my last money flying back here to find him.'

She said it was okay if the man 'doesn't want to know' about being the father of her baby, sbut that she had to give it a try.

On her Facebook, she wrote in French: 'There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved' and thanked people who posted comments, saying 'your support and help has made me cry x x x'.  

Ms Amyot says she met the tall blond blue-eyed Australian man at O'Malleys Irish hotel (pictured) in Mooloolaba and it was love at first sight before they moved on to the nearby Wharf Tavern and then spent the rest of the evening together before she flew home to Paris

Ms Amyot says she met the tall blond blue-eyed Australian man at O'Malleys Irish hotel (pictured) in Mooloolaba and it was love at first sight before they moved on to the nearby Wharf Tavern and then spent the rest of the evening together before she flew home to Paris

Kind Facebook readers wished Natalie Amyot luck in finding the father of her child which brought her to tears and prompted the Facebook post (pictured) in which she said that while she had no family of her own the greatest happiness in life was 'to love and be loved'

Kind Facebook readers wished Natalie Amyot luck in finding the father of her child which brought her to tears and prompted the Facebook post (pictured) in which she said that while she had no family of her own the greatest happiness in life was 'to love and be loved'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3217851/Pregnant-French-woman-posts-video-Youtube-really-cute-Australian-man-father-baby.html 

"But her love story immediately drew skepticism from many viewers, with some questioning on social media why the lovestruck woman didn't know more about the mystery man - like his name."

LOL! All I needed to see.

• Like 1

"But her love story immediately drew skepticism from many viewers, with some questioning on social media why the lovestruck woman didn't know more about the mystery man - like his name."

LOL! All I needed to see.

At my University, we are so DTF that something like this would be entirely believable.

Of cause, this doesn't apply to people like me who are in relationships. (At least I hope not.)

I have nothing positive to say about such a woman.

I have nothing positive to say about any woman or man who would do that.

Fixed that for you...

What a slut.

slut = a woman YOU are not having sex with

• Like 1

What did the guy do?

I was speaking in general terms but in regards to this story... He did the exact same thing the woman did but no one is calling him a slut or an idiot.

• Like 3

Put his winky in crazy :o

I can think of more crazy things then trying to find the father of your child.

At my University, we are so DTF that something like this would be entirely believable.

Of cause, this doesn't apply to people like me who are in relationships. (At least I hope not.)

Oh my god... I think every state has a school like this. Over here in WA State, it's like DTF like rabbits. It's terrible..

I was speaking in general terms but in regards to this story... He did the exact same thing the woman did but no one is calling him a slut or an idiot.

We don't know if he doesn't know her name, do we? So it's hard to say he did the exact same thing.  Do you know his side of the story?

pretty sure if he comes out he will be responsible for taking care of the child so it's highly doubtful he will come out.

the one night stand with a girl who is there on holiday and leaving next morning...    yeah, i really really doubt he would want to start a family with her.    he did not even tell her his name ;)

We don't know if he doesn't know her name, do we? So it's hard to say he did the exact same thing.  Do you know his side of the story?

What? Did you even read the article. She forgot his name.... She had it in her phone but it was lost.  This is no sides to the story.... THEY hooked-up (so yes, they did the same thing) and she ended up pregnant and now she is trying to find the father. 

the one night stand with a girl who is there on holiday and leaving next morning...    yeah, i really really doubt he would want to start a family with her.    he did not even tell her his name ;)

Irrelevant if he wanted to start a family or not. He did... According to her he did give her his name but she forgot it and lost her phone.

I can't imagine right now how proud her parents must be.

You never hooked-up with someone? If no... You are a liar or almost never get laid. If yes... They are just as proud of her as your parents are of you.

• Like 1

Sounds like a whole mess of crazy is in store for the guy if he responds.

Overly-attached one night stand?

Still, I don't blame her for trying to find the father of her child. She's likely setting herself up for heartbreak no matter the outcome, though.

You never hooked-up with someone? If no... You are a liar or almost never get laid. If yes... They are just as proud of her as your parents are of you.

Never knocked up a girl immediately after I had met her, never knocked up any girl for that matter, condoms are not cheap, but they're a good investment.

• Like 3