Need help converting kilograms to minutes.

Are you talking flow rates, so it is Kg per minute converted to something else, or is minute a typo and should be milligrams? There is no Kg to minutes conversion.

ok lets say its weight, even though kilogram is a measurement of mass.  The concept can be confusing to some.

the SI unit of mass, equivalent to the international standard kept at Sèvres near Paris (approximately 2.205 lb).

Still doesn't convert to measurement of TIME..

Are you trying to convert say 100Kg per hour to minutes or lbs per minute.. Some sort rate of something?

For whatever you are trying to do perhaps Wolfram Alpha can help.

Even Wolfram broke trying to do that. 

I weigh 76kg and I weigh that every minute. So it's 1.26kg per minute. There's your answer! 

Happy to help, thank you for the like.

When you say minutes are you referring to divisions of time,angles [60 minutes/degree] or some other definition?

Perhaps an example would help,,,,

I like definition 3 :Dhttp://www.thefreedictionary.com/minutes

1. A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of an hour, or 60 seconds.
2. A unit of angular measurement equal to one sixtieth of a degree, or 60 seconds. Also called arcminute, minute of arc.
3. A measure of the distance one can cover in a minute: lives ten minutes from school.
Edited by Arachno 1D

Even Wolfram broke trying to do that. 

I weigh 76kg and I weigh that every minute. So it's 1.26kg per minute. There's your answer! 

Well no....... thats only true under constant Earth bound gravitational force in orbit or on the Moon your weight would be different

Well no....... thats only true under constant Earth bound gravitational force in orbit or on the Moon your weight would be different

Actually since Kilo is mass, his mass would remain the same. 

Converting kg to min is rather easy.  First you start with a sacrifice, like a goat, then you add 20 Higgs boson particle, then divide by pi, get the atomic weight of a functioning Flux capacitor and multiply by 7.  This formula will convert any mass to seconds with an accuracy of +/- 20 sec.  We could get a bit more accurate if we could sacrifice a elephant.  

If you have a mass of 76KG you always have a mass of 76KG (losing weight/mass because of a diet doesn't count) ... and your weight on earth is 76KG.  If you are in orbit you have a mass of 76KG but a weight of 0KG.  

The astronauts that went to the moon.  Their mass remained the same but their weight was 83% less because of the gravitational pull.