I am going on vacation in less than 2 weeks!!

I realized that I have never been on a pleasure vacation before.  Truth be told it's because I either didn't have the money or I didn't have vacation time.  But, now I have both.  And with how stressful work has been over the last 2 months I decided I have to get away or I was going to go insane.  So, around 2am Wednesday morning I decided I was going on vacation and decided I wanted to go to Key West.  It's a place I have never been to and it looks like fun.

I now have a plane ticket, a car rented, and a hotel.  In less than 2 weeks, I will be spending 5 days in the sun.  I plan to snorkel, lay on the beach, drink something very alcoholic , deep sea fish, and repeat.

I realized that I have never been on a pleasure vacation before.  Truth be told it's because I either didn't have the money or I didn't have vacation time.  But, now I have both.  And with how stressful work has been over the last 2 months I decided I have to get away or I was going to go insane.  So, around 2am Wednesday morning I decided I was going on vacation and decided I wanted to go to Key West.  It's a place I have never been to and it looks like fun.

I now have a plane ticket, a car rented, and a hotel.  In less than 2 weeks, I will be spending 5 days in the sun.  I plan to snorkel, lay on the beach, drink something very alcoholic , deep sea fish, and repeat.

Where do you live :devil:

In a house by a road next to another house in a town that is a suburb of a city in a great big state in a great big country. :woot:

Does that help???

I have a friend from there.  John.  Do you know him?

I am curious...I heard about this.  It is real?

Google it and you'll find the story behind it.  Don't get too drunk when you are down there.  Drinking is the #1 sport in KW.

Google it and you'll find the story behind it.  Don't get too drunk when you are down there.  Drinking is the #1 sport in KW.

I am way past the part of my life where I drink to the point where I am drunk.

Don't forget to check in everywhere on Facebook so everyone knows you're not at your house! 

I barely use FB anymore.  Besides the fact that I have never figured out why people do that.

On the other hand...I need people to use FB like crazy.  I am making a ton amount of money off of it.