Still Missing previous thread content, after upgrade.

A few of my guides were completely destroyed content wise, it just wasn't there. So I had to go to the wayback machine and pull up an archive and I rebuilt 2 of them. The ones that had over 100,000 views each. Last night I went to go find my weigh-loss story that I posted in the new me thread, but that's gone too. Will this content ever return or is it gone forever?

I was going to use the wayback machine to find my weightloss thing too but now I can't even do that

21133927842_367a05b2a3_c.jpg

I think rebuilding them here on Neowin will have a negative affect on the overall forum content rebuild that is taking place. Could it even screw things up?

Either way, we just have to wait it out at the moment.

I have to say, the lack of updates regarding this is a little worrying. I know there is a lot to get through, but a rough eta would be nice.

Even if there are problems, or it's entirely gone to ######, it would be nice to be kept in the loop.

We're all in this together, right?

It's not loss... You need to search more which I did:

No, The thread is there. But the content in the thread is missing. Like my weight loss story.

• 3 weeks later...

Would the dragon competition enries still be on the server? :D ... out of all of the years of playing it, I always forgot to save it. Now I just get a server error when I click the attachment. But it shows up in my attachment list.

The attachment is called burningringoffire2.mp3

Edited by warwagon