Neowin's Bias Against Bernie Sanders

I can't post an article in Domestic Politics,

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

STR,

1. Go to http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/bernie-sanders-popularity-continues-to-soar-despite-a-conspicuous-mainstream-media-bias-against-him/
  2. Copy title, author, date
  3. Copy paragraphs up to "Plan for Racial Justice"
  4. Add URL on the bottom, something along the lines of "Read Further" or "Full Article Here" or just the URL
  5. Get blocked.
  6. EDIT 1: Tried twice :(

EDIT 2: Also tags are USA and rawstory

IE11 + TPL / hosts file adblock

Well, Bernie will became the first Jewish US President when Hillary are flunked out.
menorah.jpg

Nope. Only liberals like Bernie Sanders are there just aren't enough of them to elect him.

Well, Bernie will became the first Jewish US President when Hillary are flunked out.

Will become the first OPEN Jew US President. Duh.

The USA would be lucky to get a president like Bernie Sanders, but somehow I have the feeling they will F it up and vote for another puppet.

It is honestly surprising that he is doing so well. Then again, it is also surprising Trump is seriously considered. So it is a wash.

Guys, the topic title is a joke, please don't ACTUALLY discuss the article in this topic. :p

If there is no Neowin-side solution to this issue, I will re-post in Domestic Politics omitting the entire article tomorrow.

Petty disputes over phrasing and overreactions to off handed remarks; that is the dictionary definition of the internet.

I can't post an article in Domestic Politics,

STR,

1. Go to http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/bernie-sanders-popularity-continues-to-soar-despite-a-conspicuous-mainstream-media-bias-against-him/
  2. Copy title, author, date
  3. Copy paragraphs up to "Plan for Racial Justice"
  4. Add URL on the bottom, something along the lines of "Read Further" or "Full Article Here" or just the URL
  5. Get blocked.
  6. EDIT 1: Tried twice :(

EDIT 2: Also tags are USA and rawstory

IE11 + TPL / hosts file adblock

I posted this issue in the forum.  You need to get rid of the " ’ " in the topic title and you can post.  It is a bug on the forums.  I had several issues until I figured it out.  Issue has been reported already 

I posted this issue in the forum.  You need to get rid of the " ’ " in the topic title and you can post.  It is a bug on the forums.  I had several issues until I figured it out.  Issue has been reported already 

The ''’" should be replaced by Korean.

EDIT: It is not just one character. The following characters are banned for some reason,

Edited by _Alexander

• Nick H. locked this topic