Remove Ads

Hi,

I am sorry but I have looked everywhere. Where is the premium/pro or whatever it was called that added some features and then removed ads from the site?

I can't seem to find any real settings, just how to add social sites to my profile?

Hi,

I am sorry but I have looked everywhere. Where is the premium/pro or whatever it was called that added some features and then removed ads from the site?

I can't seem to find any real settings, just how to add social sites to my profile?

You will need to PM Steven about that and he will set your subscription up on your account.

Interestingly enough, a new subscription system hasn't been implemented in the upgrade, so there's no real way to subscribe at the moment.

Right but subscriptions can be setup manually by a staff,  PM Steven or whoever manages the subscriptions. And you can pay via paypal or alternative payment system whatever they have.

• Like 2

Yep. Normally we would point people to this page, but as you can see if you click the link it doesn't work at the moment.

Tazminator is correct, I would send a PM to Steve asking how to get a subscription. (Y)

I have done that and cleared cache. It is just showing the broken image icon.

I am thinking its Chrome, as I have had this before, tends to fix it self shortly. So I wouldn't worry about it lol

Thanks guys.

The badges ought to be fixed now.

hey, did you notice that when you go to a profile to see the activity, some people are missing all their activity since august something. with none of late august/september activity showing.

i don't remember which profiles, but i have seen it a few time.   wonder if this being fixed too.    if you want i can send you links next time i see it.