Edit comments?

• 3 weeks later...

Only seem to be able to do it vi the forums. Not getting notifications icon outside of the forums either :(

There are more bugs on this forum than on a mattress at a 1 star hotel.  Notifications seem to be spotty for me as well.

• Like 2

There are more bugs on this forum than on a mattress at a 1 star hotel.  Notifications seem to be spotty for me as well.

Disgusted the admin by now have not demanded we are rolled back.  Surely the sites visitor statistics are suffering, and while being patient may be the best course, if I may be permitted, we have been patient enough and this is taking the ###### now.

Rolling back would be a stupid decision... Reminds me of vista users rolling back to xp and then suddenly the upgrade to 7 is too big...

Instead just wait for IPS to roll out the fixes in their forum software, have patience :p

Rolling back would be a stupid decision... Reminds me of vista users rolling back to xp and then suddenly the upgrade to 7 is too big...

Instead just wait for IPS to roll out the fixes in their forum software, have patience :p

Cant rollback.  If I remember correctly, the database had to be upgraded to support the new version.  Current database would not be compatible with the previous. 

Sure, just don't expect people to return when they get it done.  You can patience :p all you want :) but the end of the day your forum is buggy, and it's not helping. 

This forum upgrade tobackle is a prime example why I tell people who use their Windows 7 machine for doing business like Quickbooks and stuff to leave well enough alone at least for now when they ask if they should upgrade to the latest and great Windows 10.