What are your other hobbies aside of gaming?

Thinking? You still have to cope with your feeling of emptiness somehow

O yeah. That's pretty good idea. I often watch movies especially if i'm not at work and not playing MMORPG

What kind of carnivorous plants? 

I have 2 types of Venus fly traps, 2 types of sundews, 3 types of pitcher plants and 2 butterworts all in a large terrarium.

I read a lot and I enjoy visiting exhibits, museums, art in general, and I also like studying foreign languages as a hobby. I also have a charitable organization of my own and we collaborate with other charities.

O yeah. That's pretty good idea. I often watch movies especially if i'm not at work and not playing MMORPG

I'm always surprised to find out good films, but they do exist! True, you need to make an effort and look beyond Hollywood, but this goal is achievable 

beta testing, network hardware testing, liquor, cats, travel, road trips, trolling, music, movies, and petting cats

I'm always surprised to find out good films, but they do exist! True, you need to make an effort and look beyond Hollywood, but this goal is achievable 

Indeed. But most of my movies i'm watching are from my friends suggestions. 

You can't go wrong with ball games! :) and of course the most important thing. clean your room and get some sunlight! 

I will still stick on MMORPG haha and btw my room was clean :3

Freshwater tropical fish/inverts keeping,Reptile keeping, working and playing with IT, family, partner, friends, parents.

that's a pretty cool stuff. Hopefully i can do that as well.

• Skiver locked this topic