BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT is going to be back soon on steam!

http://blogjob.com/goodgame/2015/10/03/batman-arkham-knight-coming-back-to-pc-this-month/

Anyone else excited for this ? I was one of the (lucky?) few that didn't pre-order the game and before i could purchase it, it was gone from steam. I was really looking forward to this game back when it was going to be released and now that its coming back hopefully all patched up, i am really excited.

PS: First post after a long time :D

I didn't pre order either. I don't do that anymore.

That being said I was interested in getting it but now? Not so much. There a quite a few other games coming out in the next 3 months that I'll probably give my time (and money) to if they actually function as they are supposed to.

I'll probably pick it up when it's on sale for $10.

I have it on PS4 and really enjoy the game (though I think Mad Max has edged it out for me in recent "Open World" games.)

They do have a crap-ton of DLC that they nickle and dime you for though (if you want it all) so considering how badly they messed up the launch I hope they include at least SOME of that DLC for you PC gamers as an "I'm sorry." for screwing up the launch so much.  If they relaunch it with just the base game and at $60 I'd recommend you skip it even though I like the game myself.  You PC guys (and gals) really deserve some DLC or a highly reduced price or something after the mess they made and if they aren't going to give you anything I wouldn't reward them with my money.

• 2 weeks later...

If they sell it for full price now; so long after release, then that would be a really batshit (hue!) greedy thing to do for WB. 

It also really sucks that NVidia still probably had its way with the game's code to hamper the experience for AMD users.