Desktop Disabled/Hidden?

For some reason or another my desktop is not showing shortcuts or files and I am unable to right click to pull up the menu. I thought it could be a problem with rainmeter due to the recent update to build 10547, but still unable to access my desktop after the uninstall and reboot. When I go to file explorer and navigate to desktop, it shows the files and shortcuts.

Any suggestions as to what has caused my desktop to disappear and to not be able to right click to pull up the menu? Of course I've tried right clicking the taskbar and selecting "Show the desktop" with no luck.

It could have something to do with the "Right Click Bug" in the current Fast Ring Insider Build. I would either revert to a lower build or wait a week for a new build.

Would that cause my desktop shortcuts to disappear and to not be able to view them on my desktop?

What does it show if you got to c:\users\yourname\desktop\  ?

My shortcuts and files appear.

You turned off icons, there's a post in here that will give you the key commands to enable them, gotta wait for a windows update to  reneable right click menu 

Found it, try Shift+F10

• Like 2

You turned off icons, there's a post in here that will give you the key commands to enable them, gotta wait for a windows update to  reneable right click menu 

Found it, try Shift+F10

That worked like a charm, my desktop icons and files are now showing. What an odd bug.

However, now I am encountering another issue. When I open File Explorer and click "Documents" on the Quick Access panel or the "Documents" shortcut (See picture below), for some reason the links are navigating to "Users/Sean/Desktop/Documents" instead of "Users/Sean/Documents". Any idea how to fix these shortcuts?

snip_2.thumb.PNG.263fe7db5060cfd4a817f1f