Cloud storage as a NAS?

Is it possible to use cloud storage as a NAS? I have unlimited space from Amazon, and wondered if it is possible to share it among the other attached computers? Can it be done, and if it can, how do I go about setting it up?

Do you have a folder on your machine where the files..  Then yeah you could share that out to other computers on your network..

Or are you talking just on a web?  And no copies local?  You could use maybe something from stablebit their new cloud drive https://stablebit.com/CloudDrive

so i do something like this with dropbox

I have dropbox installed on my Microserver

Then that folder is shared so my wife etc can access it

Any image etc they move into that folder is synced with dropbox

I'll give you some tips:

On your PC, you have to be connected to a workgroup of some kind. This also applies to the PC you share files with and then sharing tab is where you need to fiddle. But this may not be what you after.

@Haggis Yes, you can pretty do the same with iCloud/Google Drive etc

@Xendrome, All I was wondering was how to share the cloud storage with everyone on the network.

cloud is just a fun new catchy term to describe storage that isn't local.

you can have a personal "cloud"  this could be referred to as a NAS device, a server, anything that you store stuff on locally

you can have a internet based "cloud" like drop box or skydrive or whatever else.

cloud is just a stupid name somebody came up with for storage that is not on your local comuputer.  There are many more types of "clouds" but I won't get into it here.  This is not a new technology it just has a dumb name that people think is new and great.