app developers- need help

I know that Windows key +G brings up the DVR for games. however, either because I'm an idiot, ignorant ot otherwise, I can never seem to get this darn thing started. I have a game going but windows 10 seems to have a small issue with determining if you are in a game.

Q: my request, could one of you create a small footprint app to start that utilizes this DVR feature so as to have the interface or a custom one and I can click on it during my game? I hope I'm not asking the impossible.

many thanks for reading this and considering it.

Chrisj1968

I know that Windows key +G brings up the DVR for games. however, either because I'm an idiot, ignorant ot otherwise, I can never seem to get this darn thing started. I have a game going but windows 10 seems to have a small issue with determining if you are in a game.

Q: my request, could one of you create a small footprint app to start that utilizes this DVR feature so as to have the interface or a custom one and I can click on it during my game? I hope I'm not asking the impossible.

many thanks for reading this and considering it.

Chrisj1968

If you haven't already done so, one thing you might want to try is setting your game to run in windowed mode (or windowed fullscreen, if it has it). I don't think the game bar shows up if your game is running in exclusive full screen.

I'm playing GRAW2. I set it to windows mode as you suggested. however, I have no access to the taskbar as the screen over lapse the bottom. I have my xbox app open and hit the windows + G key but still nothing.

Vitorio or anyone, are you aware that this DVR sometimes doesn't function or know if you're in game? Here's a website I checked out. How to geek - how to record PC games in Windows 10.

I'm one of those few that somehow can't get things running, though I should be able to. :/