Enabling UAC via Group Policy

So trying to get Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 apps to work with UAC enabled via group policy.  Did some digging around and the following policy settings sets my test client UAC settings to the 3rd level.  So I know the policy is being applied but the damn camera app, and other apps, are not working.  When trying to open I get the annoying prompt that UAC must be enabled in order for the app to load.  I double checked UAC on the client and it is indeed set to level 3 but for some damn reason, the PC still sees it as disabled.

Any ideas on this?  It is really fricking annoying. UAC is disabled for all Windows 7 machines (just what my work has done, don't really want to discuss this part) so I created a different OU in AD for testing enabling UAC.  This is the only GPO that is in use for the test group.

• Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account = Disabled
  • Allow UIAccess applications to prompt for elevation without using the secure desktop = Disabled
  • Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode = Prompt for consent for non-Windows binaries
  • Behavior of the elevation prompt for standard users = Prompt for credentials
  • Detect application installations and prompt for elevation = Enabled
  • Only elevate executables that are signed and validated = Disabled
  • Only elevate UIAccess applications that are installed in secure locations = Enabled
  • Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode = Enabled
  • Switch to the secure desktop when prompting for elevation = Enabled
  • Virtualize file and registry write failures to per-user locations = Enabled

Thanks