Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive!

This shows that democrats are liars, deceits and tax thieves. And we can expect something similar if Hilary is elected!

2ni8j0j.jpg

News:

Former CIA employee, Edward Snowden has said that he has evidence showing that Osama bin Laden, who was supposedly killed in Pakistan in 2011 by U.S. special forces, is still alive and well.In an interview with the Moscow Tribune, Snowden saidOsama was living in the Bahamas, on the payroll of the CIA.He told the newspaper, “I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll. He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which is being transferred through some front businesses and organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2013, he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.”Snowden, who now lives as a fugitive in Russia, fled the U.S. after leaking documents about the NSA’s mass surveillance programs to the media in 2013.The report also said that Snowden previously too made some unreported allegations about Osama bin Laden.Snowden goes on to say that the CIA orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of Al-Qaeda.He claims that Osama was transported with his family to an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.The report further quotes him as follows – “Osama bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time. What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him? They organized his fake death with the collaboration of the Pakistani Secret Services, and he simply abandoned his cover. Since everyone believes he is dead, nobody’s looking for him, so it was pretty easy to disappear. Without the beard and the military jacket, nobody recognizes him.”

Not only this, Snowden categorically states that he will talk about the documents which prove Bin Laden is alive in his soon-to-be-released book.However, Snowden’s claims have not been substantiated or confirmed by any other source.The US government has filed espionage charges against Snowden for revealing classified NSA documents to journalists.

SOURCE:

http://www.siasat.com/news/breaking-snowden-claims-osama-bin-laden-still-alive-913310/

and I have documents showing the CIA pays me half a million a year... doesn't mean crap because even people inside the CIA don't know what goes on in the whole CIA... heck the CIA passes fake cables (wires, telegrams, messages) just to deceive their own people, that's a known fact

3 minutes ago, virtorio said:

I'm not convinced. Show me some more red circles, poorly drawn with mspaint, and then we'll talk.

and add a quote like "this one little secret will expose the CIA"

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MikeChipshop said:

Waits for the story to appear on REAL news sites. Oh wait, it never will!

Not a day goes by without some "REAL news sites" posting BLATANT LIES.

4 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

Not a day goes by without some "REAL news sites" posting BLATANT LIES.

You're not wrong, i'll give you that, but this is not only far fetched, but also previously debunked on more than one occasion.

4 hours ago, virtorio said:

I'm not convinced. Show me some more red circles, poorly drawn with mspaint, and then we'll talk.

would you like to sit in front of Osama and have a cup of coffee with him?

6 minutes ago, Abalabakubulogu said:

A rotting corpse at the bottom of the ocean?  No ta, that would just stink!

21 minutes ago, Abalabakubulogu said:

No, I prefer tea.

That image is clearly photoshopped, badly.  Even without zooming in, you can see a the mouth area is in a lighter rectangle then much of the rest of the image, and the top lips in the corners are darker, indicating whoever did it couldn't cleanly remove the facial hair from that part.

Also, the head is in -exactly- the same angle as the pic on the left, which is really unlikely, and there is zero age difference between them and should be.

Bad fake is really bad.

20 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

That image is clearly photoshopped, badly.  Even without zooming in, you can see a the mouth area is in a lighter rectangle then much of the rest of the image, and the top lips in the corners are darker, indicating whoever did it couldn't cleanly remove the facial hair from that part.

Also, the head is in -exactly- the same angle as the pic on the left, which is really unlikely, and there is zero age difference between them and should be.

Bad fake is really bad.

I'm not even sure what that red circle is supposed to represent, like "BOTH HAVE A LEFT ETEBROW!!1!!!".

tbh it wouldnt surprise me, it was too easy and just "oh we killed him then threw his body into the sea"....i smell bull! errr ok hes probs being waterboarded in Gitmo! :p

Wouldn't they have wanted to put him on show to show the rest of the world they got their enemy number 1? Just as they did with Gadaffi and Saddam? 

Whether hes dead or alive in captivity, we will never truly know. even if he is alive, what relevance or point is there, hes a nobody, a spoilt little rich saudi good enough to fight Mujahadine when it served a purpose to the US govt at the time. Hes irrelevant and has been since the passing of George B in govt.

if the money is still being paid, it's most probably going to help  pay another black op, it's 'creative accounting'. osma bin lightbulb has been turned off permanently.