Avatar keeps changing to facebook image.

Not sure why, but ever since the upgrade about every 2-3 weeks or so my avatar reverts back to my facebook icon. I am unsure why, and continuously have to re-upload the avatar I want to use. It's getting to the point where I'm just not using an avatar cause I have to maintain this constantly.

14 hours ago, Steven P. said:

My avatar is synced from Facebook, which is connected here in account settings, you may need to check it's linked properly and has permission.

It's linked properly, the problem is I keep uploading a completely different avatar only for it to arbitrarily sync back to my facebook one (overriding the uploaded one). While I want my facebook account linked, I do not want to use my facebook avatar. I want to use a different one.

This is usually the process I go through to add my avatar back. I am uncertain if there is a different setting somewhere else.

Xx7vWA8.png

iH6CBJx.png

5NDdYxh.png

This is probably the 5th or 6th time I've had to do this. The image is even still hosted on the neowin s3 server http://neowin.s3.amazonaws.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2015_12/avatar.jpeg.98b42e19623fe2e3883e022ed03b84de.thumb.jpeg.b9253cf9b24bedce1465297d6759facb.jpeg