My next phone should it be Android, iOS, or even Windows Mobile ?

Currently I have a LG G2 and it is broken a little by not being able to tap on the screen twice to bring up the screen. I have to click the button in the back now. It is not terrible but still thinking of getting a new phone my only problem is I can't decide if it should be Android, iOS, or Windows Mobile?

Any recommendations welcome.

Don't go Windows Phone. Its on life support. I would look at android. More variety in hardware.

Always wonder why people ask these questions.  I would suggest trying out each device and figure it out.  Everyone's taste is different.  Most providers will allow you to return a device within 1 week or so if you don't like it.  Also, cell stores normally have display devices that they will let you fool around with.

With that said, you can listen to the normal arguments about WM not having enough apps...but people who do not need to use a large variety of apps really wont find a problem with WM.  And believe it or not, not everyone dislikes WM.

Do a little shopping on eBay, my mom recently got one there, a verizon vs985 LG G3 3GB of ram for $140 Free Shipping. Activated Just fine, Came in the original box and looked Brand Spanking new! It's been working great for her, she's had it to for 2 weeks!

Don't go Windows Mobile. I mean coming from Android and a google Echo system it will feel lacking. That being said, if you do for some reason want to go Windows Phone and if the Lumia 640 is supported on your network get that phone!