Transitioning from a freelancer into a full time employee

As the title reads, I am transitioning from a freelancer after being one for 8 years. I never had a resume until now. I have been getting a lot of response from it and seek the advice on what's the best way to approach this transition. As a freelancer I have been very successful since I begun at 20, I am now 28 seeking change.

So far I have been late to one interview and canceled a couple of hours before a different one. Jobs are 6 figure salaries that I am hoping to land one.

I am an SEO expert with a mission to land a full-time position at a company I can provide value to in the bay area.

Please provide your advice or words of encouragement if you ever found yourself in the same scenario. I'm excited, nervous and anxious.

You sound cocky - I think you will find the transition harder than you think. You will be laced continual company politics that large companies use to govern the masses and your cockiness will almost immediately have your team and departments working against you. I have seen it before.

Good luck.