What would cause a computer to make a vibration noise?

In one of my laptops, an E6510, I replaced a fan because it was making a noise like a lot of noise like it was vibrating. The new fan makes the same noise. However, if I put either fan in another computer they do not make any noise. Applying pressure to the fan housing doesn't stop the noise.

It's not the storage drive (in case you suspect) because it's a SSD. What else would be vibrating?

Could a cable be positioned so that a fan is rubbing it? That can cause a vibration-type noise.

2 minutes ago, DConnell said:

Could a cable be positioned so that a fan is rubbing it? That can cause a vibration-type noise.

I've had this issue with the E6510 specifically (and E6430). They both route the fan cable between the nubs and most people don't catch it and just force it in there.

2 hours ago, Thayios said:

I've had this issue with the E6510 specifically (and E6430). They both route the fan cable between the nubs and most people don't catch it and just force it in there.

That might have been it. I pulled the cable tight so that there wasn't any slack between it and the fan blades. It seems its gone away but it doesn't always make the noise. I also cranked down on the screws incase it was resonating between the fan's encasing and the copper pipes (it just sits partially under it). We'll see as it has proven intermittent at times.