Need help with win 10, new motherboard change.

Hello, so i got free win 10, had win 7 possessional. Win 7 was installed long time ago by my friend. Now i will change motherboard as its old and supports only psi 2.0, when i set all up my pc will need windows install right? So i will buy win 10 but what i get prices are from 97€ to 231€ Is "Microsoft Windows 10 Home 32/64 BIT Eng. Retail packaging: USB flash drive, with the option of transferring to another computer" for 113.99€Is this one will be ok?

1 minute ago, killer0pro said:

Hello, so i got free win 10, had win 7 possessional. Win 7 was installed long time ago by my friend. Now i will change motherboard as its old and supports only psi 2.0, when i set all up my pc will need windows install right? So i will buy win 10 but what i get prices are from 97€ to 231€ Is "Microsoft Windows 10 Home 32/64 BIT Eng. Retail packaging: USB flash drive, with the option of transferring to another computer" for 113.99€Is this one will be ok?

Do you still have the Windows 7 license?  You can just install Win7 and then update it to 10 again.

...and sorry...I'm having a hard time understanding the rest of your question. :(

2 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Do you still have the Windows 7 license?  You can just install Win7 and then update it to 10 again.

...and sorry...I'm having a hard time understanding the rest of your question. :(

No, i don't have it, friend have it, it his win 7. And he is away now.

In short i will change motherboard, i wont be able to start pc with win i had right? And if i buy this win "Microsoft Windows 10 Home 32/64 BIT Eng. Retail packaging: USB flash drive, with the option of transferring to another computer" Its such name in shop. I i be able to install that win to my pc or it wont react to it at all?

9 minutes ago, killer0pro said:

ok, so yea.  Either Windows 10 Home / Pro Full or OEM.  Now the OEM will be tied to your new motherboard and is non transferable...whereas the full version can be transferred later on a new build.

Reading your original post again ... I believe the 113.99€ is the one you want ... Win 10 Home Full Version (with the ability to transfer later) on a USB flash drive.  The price seems to match in US dollars what I would have to pay here.

If it is this one....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832588528

...and you want Windows 10 Home ... then yes ... this is what you want.

12 minutes ago, killer0pro said:

Some things you will need to do.

Insure your processor is a 64Bit processor, it more then likely is but you should check to insure.  You will need to purchase a Windows 7 64Bit Edition license if you want to do an upgrade since you do not own a Windows 7 key, if not go with Windows 10, I would recommend using the Retail version as OEM is only for system builders (the computer store down the street, Dell, HP, etc.) and tied to the hardware you will install it on.  You can choose home but professional is recommended if you you want to use extra security features (bitlocker), if not home will be ok.