Doughnuts, anyone?

We have this pretty big start-up homemade doughnut company in the largest town near me, and trust me, they make the best doughnuts. We order them at work for everyone; they are huge, and full of amazing flavours.

Here's some pics:

http://imgur.com/gallery/vqV8k/

Spoiler

AQUZmVA.jpg

RNh4pIP.jpg

GuO7pL9.jpg

EmX8U6U.jpg

LMnXEVg.jpg

Will hopefully be ordering some of these tomorrow (a box of 12 for the guys at work + a box of 9 to take home) - if it happens, I'll drop some of my own pics here, y'know, just to make you jealous :p

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, BinaryData said:

Welp, Type 1 diabetes here I come :p

Type 2 is the kind you get from eating like a fat cow, not Type 1.

Man, those look so delicious. We have a place near here called Duck Donuts. It doesn't look nearly as fancy but hands down they are the best I have ever had. I don't eat them often though.

1 hour ago, Yorak said:

Type 2 is the kind you get from eating like a fat cow, not Type 1.

Man, those look so delicious. We have a place near here called Duck Donuts. It doesn't look nearly as fancy but hands down they are the best I have ever had. I don't eat them often though.

I'm already Type 2 bro, so Type 1 is the next step :p

We have a place that does fresh doughnuts every morning called "Glaze". They do pretty much everything, fresh cakes, cookies, doughnuts, bread, etc.. They even bake their own bread for the sandwiches they make, which are fresh. I'm not sure if the meat is locally purchased or not. But damn is that food good.

11 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

but why haven't you shared where one can acquire these little bits of heaven?

Like me, I expect he'd want to keep them to himself! 

2 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

My heart just screamed "NNNnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!"

You'll eat these in no time at all. They don't call you FloatingFatMan for nothing after all. :p

9 minutes ago, John. said:

Like me, I expect he'd want to keep them to himself! 

Hah yeah, but come one @JackW, spill. I'm sat in my car with a full tank of fuel waiting to drive wherever ;)

10 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

Thanks! I'll have to make a trip next time I'm back home!

No worries. :) I've heard lots of people are coming to Nottingham to give the doughnuts a try; a couple came from Dublin!!

4 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

###### me those doughnuts look deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious

Can confirm. Red Velvet is my favourite so far. I wasn't so keen on the Caramac or the Peanut Butter one (bearing in mind I hate peanut butter).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jack W said:

Can confirm. Red Velvet is my favourite so far. I wasn't so keen on the Caramac or the Peanut Butter one (bearing in mind I hate peanut butter).

Lucky mofo! Where i live, all I can find is nasty greasy circles of death :/ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Lucky mofo! Where i live, all I can find is nasty greasy circles of death :/ 

Ah, these do get greasy after a day. One of the guys at work left a bag with one doughnut in till today, and yeah... never seen so much grease!