Unread content not working.

I just clicked on unread content and i'm getting this:

[[Template core/front/streams/streamItems is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unread content link works on mobile.. also confirmed getting logged out on desktop when logged into mobile, and where the heck do I view notifications in mobile view?

It's working here now, did you do anything to fix it? And yes I'm getting logged out from my phone here as well when I'm on my desktop and other way around.

I have just updated the forum navigation menu.. maybe it reset the link or something. Glad it is working!

18 hours ago, Steven P. said:

I've reported it as a high priority bug, since it is a PHP error a dev will need to look into it.

The logging in and out on mobile / desktop has been happening for weeks. 

Ok unread content is borked again: [[Template core/front/streams/streamItems is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This has been an issue before as well. and is now all over unread content, right now the only one working for me as with no filters(all posts by all users).

There simply isn't an option to block ignored users in the filters for activity streams. This is something that will need to be requested of IPBoard itself.

I have also reported that Unread posts falls over sometimes to devs.. since it uses a lot of sql resources, it could have to do with a number of things: the daily backup taking priority or the frequent ddos we are still getting that maxes out one of our servers every now and then. But I will ask them again.

I can see the actual error that's causing what you're seeing in that screenshot - it's next on my list to take a look at, so hopefully will be resolved in the next few days

• Like 3

11 hours ago, DaveLegg said:

I can see the actual error that's causing what you're seeing in that screenshot - it's next on my list to take a look at, so hopefully will be resolved in the next few days

Who's screenshot? There's more than one :p

1 hour ago, DaveLegg said:

Same error in both though ;)

Thanks Dave for all your hard work! If your ever in the Pacific Northwest, I will buy you whatever beer you want! :)