Banned Disney UFO Documentary

Banned Disney UFO Documentarub

Published on Apr 29, 2016
This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US cities. The original Michael Eisner intro hit me right in the nostalgia.

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary, Alien Encounters: In March of 1995, Walt Disney Television aired an intriguing UFO special. This highly unusual UFO video special presents UFOs and alien visitation to our planet as a matter of fact.

At first glance, the special appears to be a promotion of the "New Tomorrowland" area, in particular the new "Alien Encounters" ride. This was in the mid 90's. (This venture was cancelled almost immediately)

However, upon closer inspection...it is much more. The entire program, which opens with a short segment by Disney CEO Michael Eisner, does not even question the existence of UFOs and a major UFO cover-up. In fact, at times it has A Tone Of ridicule Towards Those Who Still Deny That UFO's exist; quite unique ___
""It's easily located today online, but the circumstances of its production and (highly limited) distribution, and its oddly firm view of the reality of the phenomenon, make it decidedly weird and unique.""

57 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

So why is it that literally every single ufo they show looks different?

Do you really have to ask why something like that might happen ?

Our flying stuff doesnt look the same...

1 hour ago, T3X4S said:

Do you really have to ask why something like that might happen ?

Our flying stuff doesnt look the same...

Yeah but as different as our aircraft might look they all have similar characteristics, wings, engines, and so on. None of the UFO's shown do, like, at all. 

So why is that? Is there an big old variety of different alien species visiting us? Our little planet a regular tourist hot spot for all manner of aliens? Does every single alien design and build there own craft? 

Of course the fact that the footage of these ufos is so bad it's hard to tell exactly what they look like, so there is that, too.

43 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

Yeah but as different as our aircraft might look they all have similar characteristics, wings, engines, and so on. None of the UFO's shown do, like, at all. 

Wings? Helicopters. Engines? Gliders.

;)

2 hours ago, trag3dy said:

So why is that? Is there an big old variety of different alien species visiting us? Our little planet a regular tourist hot spot for all manner of aliens? Does every single alien design and build there own craft? 

Of course the fact that the footage of these ufos is so bad it's hard to tell exactly what they look like, so there is that, too.

I guess when you speculate on something that you know nothing about - you have to consider infinite possibilities within a theoretical endless multiverse, mathematically speaking.  (by "you" I mean us as humans)

But, like you said - why here ?   why no hard evidence ?  Great points

Like Neal DeGrasse Tyson said, "Any aliens smart enough to travel here, will be smart enough not to travel here."

19 hours ago, trag3dy said:

So why is it that literally every single ufo they show looks different?

There are several groups of real aliens visiting.

There are years of reversed-engineered versions of human craft.

35 minutes ago, Hum said:

There are several groups of real aliens visiting.

There are years of reversed-engineered versions of human craft.

Prove it. 

It starts stating it's intentions are marketing for Tomorrowland how anyone takes it seriously beyond that point is straight delusional.

On another note I remember going to see Alien Encounter when I was maybe 8 and cried afterward it was so scary. :cry:

5 minutes ago, Bryan R. said:

.... how anyone takes it seriously

After all the casual video and photos of Alien vehicles, and credible witness testimony, I don't see how anyone can not take the subject seriously.

If it is scary for you, then I can understand wanting to ignore it.

But, we are not alone ...

3 minutes ago, Hum said:

After all the casual video and photos of Alien vehicles, and credible witness testimony, I don't see how anyone can not take the subject seriously.

Eye witness testimony is flawed. Video evidence today is far to open to manipulation and misunderstanding. UFO ≠ alien.

17 minutes ago, Hum said:

This video offers nothing as proof or evidence. It is nothing but speculation and hearsay.

All that matters in this world are people's motivations. In this case it is admittedly marketing yet you would take this as proof of alien life. I think that speaks volumes.

For someone so sure of themselves you'd think you could do a better job of convincing others with something more than "they exist".

25 minutes ago, Bryan R. said:

This video offers nothing as proof or evidence. It is nothing but speculation and hearsay.

Nothing is proof if you pre-decide that you do not want to believe it.

I have never seen the Great Pyramid of Giza for myself.

Does such a thing exist ?

I have seen photos, videos, of this pyramid and heard people talk about it.

Should I disbelieve these ?

What would prove the reality of aliens and their craft to YOU ?

If witness testimony from credible people such as astronauts, police, military officers, government officials, doesn't make you think, then there is no hope for your blindness.

5 hours ago, Hum said:

I have never seen the Great Pyramid of Giza for myself.

Does such a thing exist ?

I have seen photos, videos, of this pyramid and heard people talk about it.

Should I disbelieve these ?

What would prove the reality of aliens and their craft to YOU ?

If witness testimony from credible people such as astronauts, police, military officers, government officials, doesn't make you think, then there is no hope for your blindness.

Here is a very real difference: you can go see the pyramid yourself in person. Show me where I can do the same with aliens. 

1 hour ago, adrynalyne said:

Here is a very real difference: you can go see the pyramid yourself in person. Show me where I can do the same with aliens. 

And yet you can't *see* with your eyes that the earth is round (well not easily at least). I do believe the earth is round and I don't believe that aliens visited us (well I guess I'm more positive in my belief about the round earth) but that's my belief. Now there are people who actually do believe the earth is flat : https://wiki.tfes.org

EDIT : I don't even remember what point I was trying to make tho - I guess I just wanted to share the flat earth wiki I found recently

1 hour ago, brpsycho said:

And yet you can't *see* with your eyes that the earth is round (well not easily at least). I do believe the earth is round and I don't believe that aliens visited us (well I guess I'm more positive in my belief about the round earth) but that's my belief. Now there are people who actually do believe the earth is flat : https://wiki.tfes.org

EDIT : I don't even remember what point I was trying to make tho - I guess I just wanted to share the flat earth wiki I found recently

The point is that there are many different forms of evidence of a round Earth. Which is vastly more reliable then what believers claim to have. 

3 hours ago, mudslag said:

The point is that there are many different forms of evidence of a round Earth. Which is vastly more reliable then what believers claim to have. 

Yeah I know, thanks, but I think the main explanation for flatEarthists (is this a word ?) is that... it's... some... kind of conspiracy ? Apparently to them it's easier to believe in such a huge conspiracy than the fact that you can't see the curvature of the earth I guess... We're getting off-topic though

14 hours ago, Hum said:

Who said I've pre-decided against aliens? No, I've just got higher standards for what qualifies as evidence. I think one of @mudslag's quotes is most fitting: "Keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out".

On 5/30/2016 at 1:29 AM, Ian W said:

I do not believe in aliens, but it is, well, interesting that you firmly hold your beliefs.

That's OK, my friend.

There are some Mysteries that I myself, wish were not real. :/