'Sex-obsessed' teacher is back in school

‘Sex-obsessed’ teacher is back in school
By Selim Algar | May 22, 2016 | 10:15pm

A Long Island teacher who was accused of sexually harassing male colleagues and students last year is back in the classroom, The Post has learned.

Cecilia Sanossian, 52, a married mother of two, referred to male underlings as “FILFs,” or “fathers I’d like to f- -k,” and called one a “hot fudge chocolate (sundae) that students want to eat,” her accusers at Valley Stream North High School alleged last year.

Despite 10 members of the social studies department signing a letter condemning her, an internal investigation found the complaints unsubstantiated and Sanossian resumed teaching last week.

“When I saw her at school, I couldn’t believe it,” said one teacher. “It’s unbelievable that they would allow this to happen. It’s a cover up of her actions, plain and simple. People – teachers, students – are just in shock.”

Read further,

http://nypost.com/2016/05/22/sex-obsessed-teacher-is-back-in-school/

Our problem was that every male in our high school was sex obsessed over the French teacher; a 23 y/o French-Canadian gal who was drop dead gorgeous.  Popular class :)

• Like 2

2BA2AD5B00000578-3209043-image-a-1_14404

A complaint was filed on Monday with the state of New York against Cecilia Sanossian, 51, a married mother of two from Garden City. Here she is pictured arriving at her home on Sunday 

2BA1502700000578-3209043-Filed_complaint2BA1740700000578-3209043-image-m-17_1440

Alleged victims: John Brennan, 42, of Brooklyn (left), and Al Daddino, 38, of Garden City (right), claim they are just two of several male teachers that former department chair Cecilia Sanossian sexually harassed

2BA2AD5300000578-3209043-image-a-10_1440

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3209043/I-best-head-Married-teacher-51-accused-sexually-harassing-male-workers-giving-unwanted-rubs-inviting-home-shower.html

poor victims. .. just look at those puppy eyes.

Had she been fired like she should have been, how long would it have taken for the usual "feminist" crowd to respond claiming some sort of *ism? 

8 hours ago, DocM said:

Our problem was that every male in our high school was sex obsessed over the French teacher; a 23 y/o French-Canadian gal who was drop dead gorgeous.  Popular class :)

Yeah. That's why I failed math.

this women looks ice-cold for me but i am not the one to judge prematuraly though.

8 hours ago, DocM said:

Ours was an English teacher, of course this is in PR and she had THE best attendance, think she was at most 25 and a smoke show, she even made some of the other teacher's younger daughters look plain in comparison, and I'll be honest, we had quite a few lookers at my high school. She smartly opted out of the senior class beach trip for obvious reasons 

We had a high school where 60% of girls were of Norse ancestry. Welcome to the upper midwest, where it seems half of Scandinavia and settled in the late 19th/early 20th.

Damned distracting at times.

22 hours ago, Anibal P said:

Had she been fired like she should have been, how long would it have taken for the usual "feminist" crowd to respond claiming some sort of *ism? 

Unfair treatment to a female! Fair treatment for all females! We should be treated like our male counterparts! Wait that's a contradiction! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Treat us different to our male counterparts, unless its a positive thing like wage, in which case, treat us all the same!