About gtx's 1070 and 1080

What difference between regular card and founders edition?

When 1070 released or date not announced yet?

How can that 1 fan cool off card? In card i use 2 fans and radiator can barely hold card in 60 temp. How this will do and if oc card?

I searched in google but couldn't find normal answer, just long texts.

Founders edition = reference design

The temperatures at the founders edition gtx 1080 hover around 80 degrees. Some throttling at default fan speeds is applied but if the fan speed is increased, the card can be cooled sufficiently.

31 minutes ago, killer0pro said:

What difference between regular card and founders edition?

When 1070 released or date not announced yet?

How can that 1 fan cool off card? In card i use 2 fans and radiator can barely hold card in 60 temp. How this will do and if oc card?

I searched in google but couldn't find normal answer, just long texts.

Define "regular" card.  The "Founder's Edition" is the regular (i.e. reference) card.  Just a marketing ploy.  You can get them sooner than other customized AIB offerings.  Pretty much all (that I can remember) the reference cards from nVidia come with the single fan/blower style ... and they feel that it is sufficient cooling.  AIB's release their own (in addition to the "Founder's Edition") customizations which have different cooling solutions (like 2 and 3 fans). 

1070 "Founder's Edition" goes on sale June 10th.  Please note...some early benchmarks show it beating the 980ti and TitanX.  Looks like a sweet card.

Though they are a bit annoying, IMO, here is a 1070 Performance Review posted just a few minutes ago by LinusTechTips

Strong numbers ... yep ... it beat out the TitanX and 980ti in most benchmarks.

GTX 1070 Founders Reference Review and benchmarks

GTX 1080 Founders Reference Review and benchmarks

There should be more coming, once the cards from all the partners start coming out. Expect overclocked editions and custom cooler designs. Just have a look at the online retailers, most already have pictures of their boards online.

To answer your cooling question with the text from the linked article:

Cooling & Noise Levels

The cooling itself really is at the same level it was, you can't really complain about it. A bit trivial of course remains the temperature targets that Nvidia is using. The default setting for the GTX 1070 and 1080 will be, give or take, 80 degrees C, meaning these cards are allowed to run to 80 Degrees C before ramping up the fan RPM to try to keep the product cool at 80 Degrees C. Realistically in game the card will run closer to the 75 Degrees C range. Nvidia feels this is a nice balance in-between performance, power consumption and temperatures. Most of you would however prefer something a little lower. You can obviously change the temperature target of the fan RPM yourself, that will ramp up the noise levels though. But at uo-to 80 degrees C and at that level the noise levels are okay really. In idle you can barely hear the cooling solution and under stress, well you can hear some airflow and that's it.

So founders edition cards will be first, will cost more when they gone stock cards with lover price arrive?

Founders Edition cards cost more than the regular edition. The partners will be launching their own Founders Edition as well as versions with custom coolers. These are expected to be cheaper. But they will also launch overclocked editions, higher clock speeds, customized coolers, so expect these to be more expensive.

Every review online will tell you that there is no point for the Founders Edition. Standard reference designs will be cheaper and probably have better coolers, overclocked versions will be more expensive.