Recommend gaming headsets PS4 and PC compatible?

Hey everyone,

So my Tritton AX720's are beginning to crap out, for some reason a internal connection is muting my the left side of the headset when I move. I figured it's time to move on to a new headset. I've had it since the 360/PS3 aka last gen era. My budget would be around $100 CAD. 

I did see  the Astro A30's on sale for 1/2 price https://www.amazon.ca/Astro-3AS30-HBU9N-080-A30-Headset-Bundle/dp/B004N7IIQ4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1464623165&sr=8-3&keywords=astro+ps4 should I get those? 

Or if you guys have any other recommendations are welcome. Wired or Wirless also works. It's mostly about sound and it has a decent microphone! 

If you can get an Astro series for within your budget jump on them.

I have the Astro A50 which is fairly expensive. ($400 AU) but found it the comfiest headset I've ever had. And works on my PS4, One, PS3, 360.. The sound is some of the heaviest hitting as well. 

a50.png

2 hours ago, Vandalsquad said:

If you can get an Astro series for within your budget jump on them.

I have the Astro A50 which is fairly expensive. ($400 AU) but found it the comfiest headset I've ever had. And works on my PS4, One, PS3, 360.. The sound is some of the heaviest hitting as well. 

a50.png

But is it worth getting A30s? They are pretty old now that's why the price cut my guess. 

Anyone have Astro A40s TR edition? I might bump up my budget a bit. Are there any problems with those? I've been reading mostly the complaint about the microphone problem and how it sounds terrible? Anyone h ave experience with these?