Baywatch

I thought I swore I saw the word "Baywatch" on my Facebook news feed, but in fact what I really saw was 

Capture.JPG

:D

19 hours ago, BinaryData said:

My childhood fantasies are ruined.

Personally, looking at Pamela Anderson now would've been a better reason for your childhood fantasies getting ruined :p 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Evil Overlord said:

Personally, looking at Pamela Anderson now would've been a better reason for your childhood fantasies getting ruined :p 

God no. She's ugly as a donkey's hairy ass.. No thanks.

12 hours ago, The Evil Overlord said:

Maybe Binary is a female (maybe that isn't really his picture in his avatar).  Or...maybe he likes males (not judging).  

Anyway, maybe this would ruin his childhood memory (1:12)...

:p 

8 hours ago, jjkusaf said:

Maybe Binary is a female (maybe that isn't really his picture in his avatar).  Or...maybe he likes males (not judging).  

Anyway, maybe this would ruin his childhood memory (1:12)...

:p 

oh, the irony of this, I know the music video you posted, I've seen it on youtube, yet that particular link is unavailable in my country lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Evil Overlord said:

oh, the irony of this, I know the music video you posted, I've seen it on youtube, yet that particular link is unavailable in my country lol

Aaah. Dang geolocation. /sigh

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Aaah. Dang geolocation. /sigh

I preferred this version (hopefully it'll play)

It shows the damage that all those jumps caused on the actual car (and the reason they started using custom made buggies and models)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2016 at 9:17 AM, BinaryData said:

Isn't The Rock doing a Baywatch remake, though?

Yes they are making a new movie set to release next year. It' starring The Rock, Priyanka Chopra, Zac Efron among others. Excited for it because I have watched a few seasons of the classic.