Convert VOB (interactive) to MP4

Question

Hello, I've some DVDs (VOB format) with some hundreds of small interactive (just asking for yes or no) videos, my boss wants to put this DVDs to our local intranet.

What's the best option to convert them for the intranet maintaining them interactive?

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

DVDFab converts beautifully and with ease to any device and format. Extensive templates will guide..

Interactive? c'moon.. Select desired "clips" from the break-down of the DVD content and re-encode them all..

Thanks for the tip for DVDFab. Is Handbrake a good option? If the DVDs are with DRM, does DVDFab circumvent it?

Unfortunately we really need the interaction. I was thinking to build a "site" but the main problem with that is how do I put the links in the videos?

4 hours ago, Pedro3 said:

Thanks for the tip for DVDFab. Is Handbrake a good option? If the DVDs are with DRM, does DVDFab circumvent it?

Yes, DVDFab removes all protection shemes from DVD & Blueray disks..

Videos in mkv / mp4 / ts containers do not have "links" to anything..

Only way is to have a html5 webPage that is the "show". Videos are embedded <video> tags...

the odd way is to create one .iso file of the DVD disk (Full) and store it to company's network shares (samba).

DVDFab will do this in 2 clicks.

VLC player can then play the .iso file "DVD" like original.

Edited by Jerhamenes