Include the option to change signature under profile settings?

Would it be possible to have an option to change one's signature as part of the user profile settings? At the moment the option to change one's signature settings is listed under account settings. I would say that there has been indirect feedback for the option to be included in the user profile.

Settings.png

Or perhaps it could be included as an option in the Settings drop-down menu (seen above)?

I apologize for the delay @FiB3R. I hope that this still matters to you.

Added it in as an option under the Settings category. Didn't see any repercussions that could happen with adding it.

Been away from the dev contributions to Neowin for a while now and figured it's best to ease back into it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I like it where it is.

Familiarity is important, of course. I just wanted an additional location for it, one that did not require one to dig through settings.

The uh, the first suggestion wasn't actually my idea, and the topic was created for another Neowinian.

Just now, Ian W said:

Oh yes, I just wanted an additional location for it, one that did not require one to dig through settings.

There should be one CP with every option in it. In one place.

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I agree with you about consolidating the options. I am uncertain if that would be feasible, though.

Just now, Ian W said:

I agree with you about consolidating the options. I am uncertain if that would be feasible, though.

Didn't it sort of been that way a while back. Well as long as it does not muck up all the sigs I don't care where they put it.:)

8 hours ago, Gary7 said:

A link directory at the very least probably wouldn't be a bad idea to toss around in a suggestion thread and see what kind of input it generates.

On 22/07/2016 at 7:40 PM, Ian W said:

I apologize for the delay @FiB3R. I hope that this still matters to you.

No worries. Thank you for bringing it up. And yes, it was still one of those little niggles that bothered me. :)