‘Deliberate attack’: Bomb blast kills 1, injures 12 in Germany’s Ansbach

At least one person has been killed and 12 others injured after an explosion struck a restaurant in the south German city of Ansbach, Bavaria. Authorities believe it was a ‘deliberate’ act caused by an improvised device.

The incident took place in the central part of the city, close to an area in which a music festival took place at the weekend, Suddeutsche Zeitung reported. Police have cordoned off the area around the restaurant and are conducting a crime scene investigation.

“The explosion in downtown Ansbach was not a gas explosion, but was caused by an explosive device,” Ansbach Mayor Carda Seidel confirmed. Seidel also said that it should not be ruled out that there could have been several explosions.

Police suspect that the only person killed in the explosion was the attacker himself, local media report.

A spokesman for the Bavarian interior minister said that the explosion in the Eugene Weinstube restaurant was a “deliberate” act rather than an accident.

“At present we assume it is not an accident," the spokesman said.

Initial reports indicated that a gas leak may have caused the incident, but the mayor of the city, announced that authorities believe it was triggered by an improvised explosive device.

More....

https://www.rt.com/news/353036-germany-restaurant-explosion-killed/

this is what is happening due to the influx of Muslims into the country. Muslims came VERY close to conquering Europe in the 7th and 13th centuries, the ottoman turks and byzantine empires.default_hmm.gif 

Police suspect that the only person killed in the explosion was the attacker himself, local media report

:rofl:

It's just a shame he was trying to take others with him. I'd hazard a guess as to what compels a person to do something like this but I don't want to upset certain other individuals on the forum.

5 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

this is what is happening due to the influx of Muslims into the country. Muslims came VERY close to conquering Europe in the 7th and 13th centuries, the ottoman turks and byzantine empires.default_hmm.gif 

The Byzantine Empire was not Muslim, "The Byzantine Empire became a theocracy in the sense that Christian values and ideals were the foundation of the empire's political ideals and heavily entwined with its political goals."  -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire

• Like 2

The second sentence certainly reads as just that.

"Muslims came VERY close to conquering Europe in the 7th and 13th centuries, the ottoman turks and byzantine empires."

1 minute ago, trag3dy said:

He's saying muslims conquered them, or nearly so. That's my take on it anyways.

And then refers the the Ottoman Turks and the Byzantine Empires in the same sentence.  Come on.

21 minutes ago, Raze said:

And then refers the the Ottoman Turks and the Byzantine Empires in the same sentence.  Come on.

I'm not up on the Byzantine Empire. However, I know for a fact the ottoman turks were. But Islam, its bible the Quran calls for complete domination of all people.

Initial reports indicated that a gas leak may have caused the incident,

How quick and readily the "gas leak" narrative was pushed as soon incident happened, earned quick mockery like:

- Isolated gas leak incidient

- Lone gas wolf.

- Gas leak are peaceful, etc...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trag3dy said:

It's not that I have nothing I just don't think it's worth arguing.

trag3dy, then why did you bring it up to begin with?   :huh:

lol  It's was nothing to argue about.  Peace   :p

Condolences to the families for the loss of life and for those injured.   I dearly hope it isn't going to be a long hot summer of terror, tragedy and death. 

Edited by Raze

That's a second one since Friday :( 

It's time to make a new thread and call it "attacks in Europe"

3 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

I'm not up on the Byzantine Empire. 

If everyone, including the mass media, just kept the things they were not up on to themselves, what a wonderful world it would be :) 

He pledged to IS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/07/24/world/ansbach-germany-blast/index.html

(CNN)-The Syrian suicide bomber who injured 15 people in a Sunday night attack on a music festival in Ansbach, Germany, left behind a video pledging allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said Monday.

The ISIS-affiliated media group Amaq claimed the attacker was an ISIS "soldier" in a statement the group's supporters posted online Monday, but there is no evidence he was in contact with ISIS or directed to carry out an attack.