When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Lenovo's latest Windows 10 notebook is the Air 13 Pro

Lenovo has unveiled its latest Windows 10 notebook, with similar specs - and a similar name - to that of Xiaomi's first Windows laptop, which it unveiled this week. But while Xiaomi's Mi Notebook Air will be available with either a 12.5- or 13.3-inch display, Lenovo's new Air 13 Pro only comes in one size.

The Air 13 Pro's key specs include:

• 13.3-inch IPS LCD with Full HD (1920x1080px) resolution
  • Sixth-generation ('Skylake') Intel Core i5 and i7 processors
  • 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX940MX GPU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 256GB SSD
  • 1.48cm thickness
  • 1.29kg
  • Integrated fingerprint sensor

The Lenovo device has the advantage over its fellow Chinese rival with the inclusion of fingerprint recognition support, an Intel Core i7 CPU option, and a more powerful graphics card (2GB vs the Xiaomi's 1GB). But the Xiaomi has the upper hand when it comes to RAM, with the option of 8GB available on the Mi Notebook Air, while the Lenovo must make do with 4GB.

The Lenovo Air 13 Pro is available to pre-order in China priced from 4,999 CNY (roughly $750 USD), but it's not yet clear if it will be released in other markets.

Source: The Times of India

Report a problem with article
Next Article

Chimera ransomware decryption keys leaked by rival cybercrime gang

Previous Article

Save 91% off a Microsoft CSD Windows Store Apps Using C# bundle - get it for just $49.99