I started a band called 999 megabytes

On 8/18/2016 at 6:26 PM, Gary7 said:

It is a Rock Band? What instrument do you play?

30 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

What music you guys playing/ To be specific which genre? Upload your youtube channel link and share it here so we can have a look. 

attachment.php.jpg

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

I knew it was a joke when I posted..

OK... LOL

10 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

OK... LOL

I have known Warwagon long enough to not take most of the stuff he posts literally.:D If you are a Red Sox fan I am going to miss Big Poppy.

37 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I have known Warwagon long enough to not take most of the stuff he posts literally.:D If you are a Red Sox fan I am going to miss Big Poppy.

You most certainly will not miss the Big Papi smacking around who ever your team is...

Weird, I have had the same pic for years on Neowin and only in the last two days, two different people have commented about it.

11 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

You most certainly will not miss the Big Papi smacking around who ever your team is...

Weird, I have had the same pic for years on Neowin and only in the last two days, two different people have commented about it.

I am a Cleveland fan. Maybe this is the year:D Francona has made a big difference. But I heard that BP may change his mind and play another year..?

3 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I am a Cleveland fan. Maybe this is the year:D Francona has made a big difference. But I heard that BP may change his mind and play another year..?

Who knows... The Red Sox win the whole thing I would think he retires for sure.

5 minutes ago, webeagle12 said:

"I got 999  megabytes and you ain't one" 

I got 99 gigabytes and storage ain full, if yo havin storage problems, I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems and storage aint one, copy me!

I got 999MB but a gig ain't one.....everybody, this is a WW joke. Well, not this < but this ^^^^. Happens sometimes....and although lame, it's funny. Warwagon: 1/10 (1 being hilarious, ten being....meh) Love you buddy. ;)