Quote Button Not Working in Edge AU

I still have all my previously reported issues in Edge but now the quote button doesn't work here in the Forum. I think it's the first time I've tried since I forced the Anniversary Update last weekend. There are some great features here but if it's hard to do the basics, people just won't bother at all.

I stopped using Edge with Neowin a while ago. I've submitted numerous feedback with Microsoft on this issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:49 AM, Anibal P said:

Not a forum issue, this is an incomplete IE issue, yes Edge is just a reskinned IE no matter what MS says 

Except it works perfectly in IE, as this response shows. And every other forum I visit works perfectly in Edge. This is literally the only place I have any issues at all with Edge. Everywhere else it works as well as IE on my laptop and better than Firefox or Safari at work.

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:13 AM, Dot Matrix said:

I stopped using Edge with Neowin a while ago. I've submitted numerous feedback with Microsoft on this issue. 

Yeah, I've just stopped visiting Neowin from home.

I have this issue as well on Edge, the only way to quote is to first click the reply box at the bottom, then go back up and hit quote, then it is added like it should be.

This has to be a forum issue with the AU version of Edge because it worked perfectly before the AU update for me.

13 minutes ago, George P said:

I have this issue as well on Edge, the only way to quote is to first click the reply box at the bottom, then go back up and hit quote, then it is added like it should be.

This has to be a forum issue with the AU version of Edge because it worked perfectly before the AU update for me.

Same here. Have to click in the reply text box at the bottom then click Quote on post I want to reply to.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:49 AM, Anibal P said:

Not a forum issue, this is an incomplete IE issue, yes Edge is just a reskinned IE no matter what MS says 

Are you a web developer? If you were, you would not say that. Edge's engine is based on IE's, we know that, but it's in no way just a simple reskin.

Anyway, this is now confirmed to be a non-edge bug. I experience it too.