Is it safe to mix mushrooms in cooking?

Hi all. I made some Shiitake Pasta Sauce and it was really good, had a lil left over and I stashed it in the fridge.  Next day now, heated up a few more Shiitake and added some enoki, however the box i bought also has a King Oyster mushroom and some brown beech mushrooms (i think they are). I saute'd them all together and want to put them in the left over sauce... is it going to be ok to do this?  No ill effects of adding all these?  The box DOES say fun with cooking Japanese Mushrooms

Edit:  Well I ate it up! (was hoping someone would reply before I did though...) Hope there's no ill effects :o   If I'm still here, maybe it's safe :)  Still would appreciate the input, so let me know :o

Edited by Izlude

Intake of mushrooms is totally safe as long as they are the ones available in the supermarkets. I mean mushrooms also are poisonous but they are rare and only the ones that you pluck raw. So rule of thumb never use mushrooms that are plucked by you since you never know is it that kind. But the ones at supermarket are always safe for consumption. 

Wait, you're wondering whether food you purchased at a store is poisonous or not?  I don't get it.  Plus, why would you post this question on a tech forum site?  Just Google it, or simply live with the knowledge that food purchased at stores is not poisonous.

If they're all edible mushrooms on sale then yes, if they were mushrooms you had picked yourself then don't cook them without checking which genus they are.

15 minutes ago, Tomo said:

WTF? Mushrooms don't suddenly become dangerous if they are mix with other types of mushrooms, you're thinking of humans.

Ahhh  I see what you did there - very clever

1 human = safe
another human = safe
2 humans together = mutually assured desctruction...or 9 months later = 3 humans

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

WTF? Mushrooms don't suddenly become dangerous if they are mix with other types of mushrooms, you're thinking of humans.

Well there are hallucinogenic mushrooms that you can smoke. I would not use that kind.