Ultimate Proof: TR3-B HIT AREA 51?

is that a mini-star destroyer from star wars or a wraith dart from stargate atlantis? ;)

"leak it out, leak out this video right now"

It seems this video is censored so everyone must leak out this public video. 

1 hour ago, Nik Louch said:

"Ultimate Proof"...

"that these videos are crap"

Did I get it right?

3 hours ago, Riva said:

Why wouldn't they hit it from outer space and enter the atmosphere instead?

The weapons are not that powerful to make long range hits from Space.

They still need to think about Energy use.

7 minutes ago, Hum said:

Hum you can barely operate your computer and you want us to believe you know about alien weaponry? LOL. 

10 hours ago, Hum said:

10 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

Hum you can barely operate your computer and you want us to believe you know about alien weaponry? LOL. 

Hum makes a fair point .. even the Aliens in Independence Day 1 had to go and hover above the cities before using their weapons. Green eco Aliens...

• Like 2

I have built, troubleshot, and repaired all my PCs jn the last 20 years.

I must know a few things. :happy:

And the triangular craft are not alien -- are covert military/government funded.

4 minutes ago, Hum said:

I have built, troubleshot, and repaired all my PCs jn the last 20 years.

I must know a few things. :happy:

And the triangular craft are not alien -- are covert military/government funded.

Except for the recent amateur hour posts looking for or trying to help (or the stupid thio stuff), right? PC building isn't a skill any more than putting together jigsaw puzzles is. Anyone can do it. 

I also doubt your knowledge of military weaponry in this case as well. 

This about as dumb as all those Nibiru/Planet-X videos on youtube. If a planet was on a collision course with Earth and it was months away, we'd see the damn thing by now. When the date comes/passes, they change the date.

35 minutes ago, slamfire92 said:

This about as dumb as all those Nibiru/Planet-X videos on youtube. If a planet was on a collision course with Earth and it was months away, we'd see the damn thing by now. When the date comes/passes, they change the date.

Doesn't the theory talk about this celestial body interfering with the gravity when it passes by? 

Also hasnt NASA confirmed finding an object?

rr245orbit_labeled.jpg

http://news.ubc.ca/2016/07/11/astronomers-discover-new-distant-dwarf-planet-beyond-neptune/

New-planet-found.jpg

2 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

Doesn't the theory talk about this celestial body interfering with the gravity when it passes by? 

rr245orbit_labeled.jpg

http://news.ubc.ca/2016/07/11/astronomers-discover-new-distant-dwarf-planet-beyond-neptune/

New-planet-found.jpg

I'm not saying there aren't other planets out there, I'm calling BS on one hitting us in the foreseeable future. Look on Youtube, "Nibiru coming August 2016!" Oh Jeebus! Planet-X collision Early 2017!!" 

2 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

rr245orbit_labeled.jpg

New-planet-found.jpg

I'm not saying there aren't other planets out there, I'm calling BS on one hitting us in the foreseeable future. Look on Youtube, "Nibiru coming August 2016!" Oh Jeebus! Planet-X collision Early 2017!!" 

12 minutes ago, slamfire92 said:

Nibiru comes every year! Like father christmas!

That is one huge dwarf planet in that video.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, neufuse said:

you do know that "thirdphaseofmoon" is a account set up to flood youtube with fake alien / ufo videos right?.... that's all they do for fun

Also check out Secureteam, although I think they may actually believe the stuff they upload.

My personal belief: I'm starting to warm up to the idea that all of this might really be a simulation.

Edited by slamfire92

11 hours ago, neufuse said:

you do know that "thirdphaseofmoon" is a account set up to flood youtube with fake alien / ufo videos right?.... that's all they do for fun

You are much too paranoid. :laugh:

Category

Science & Technology

License

Standard YouTube License

Edited by Hum

On 8/29/2016 at 2:08 AM, Hum said:

You are much too paranoid. :laugh:

Category

Science & Technology

License

Standard YouTube License

paranoid? gawd I believe in UFO's and Aliens.. I've had a few experiences that are crazy to say the least up here in PA, and even I know what this account is doing on youtube....

1 hour ago, neufuse said:

paranoid? gawd I believe in UFO's and Aliens.. I've had a few experiences that are crazy to say the least up here in PA, and even I know what this account is doing on youtube....

Who put the idea in your head -- everything on YouTube is a hoax ???

This guy runs a weekly radio show with real people calling in.

I e-mailed your comment to ThirdPhaseoftheMoon .... it will be interesting to see what they say. ;)

Just now, Hum said:

Who put the idea in your head -- everything on YouTube is a hoax ???

This guy runs a weekly radio show with real people calling in.

I e-mailed your comment to ThirdPhaseoftheMoon .... it will be interesting to see what they say. ;)

Not everything on YouTube. Just everything you post from YouTube.

On 8/29/2016 at 2:19 AM, AMPSV said:

Where is a hd video eh all these supposed UFO videos are of crap quality

:laugh:

If the videos were crystal clear, people would say it's an obvious hoax.

How many witnesses are ready with high quality cameras, at the spur of the minute ?

UFOs don't usually appear on a schedule.

How many people are calm, with steady hands to film ?

How many times do they have tripods ?

The day will come when some guy has a 4K video camera ready -- but then ppl will still cry fraud.

People just don't want to except things they are not used to.

• Like 2