Eyretirion Finder Index, for Windows 7, 8+, 10

EYRETIRION FINDER INDEX, FOR WINDOWS 7, 8+, 10

eyretirion_finder_index__for__windows__7

EYRETIRION FINDER INDEX, are toolbars that User add manually to Taskbar.

EYRETIRION = EΥΡΕΤΗΡΙΟΝ = means to Greek language, Finder index.

EYRETIRION is an eureka (EYΡΗΚΑ) catalogue (ΚΑΤΑΛΟΓΟΣ) iNdex of System and Applications Files shortcuts, that giving access to basic functions.

With just 2 clik we can Shutdown, Restart etc the Computer System, or with 1clik to open the Camera(if the system has), or eject our Cd/Dvd drive, or access to  All tasks (God mode) of the pc system,  or (for windows 8+) direct open each of the default Metro Windows Store applications, or to Set the brightness, the Resolution, the Dpi , change the energy Power Plan of the system,  the sound, Recovery the System etc etc and also there 2 folders where we can set manually [=copy/paste] our custom shortcuts from our Applications and our Games , so to have fast access to them.

EYRETIRION are toolbars that User add manually to Taskbar.

Separated those toolbars to two sections, the left one and the right one, which set to left and right of taskbar respectively.

Those shortcuts contained to sections work to both Windows 7, 8+ and 10, except to  some shortcuts which at the end of their name exist a description (windows 8+), which that  means that those specific can not apply to a windows 7 system.

You can add new or delete any of existed shortcuts, folders and toolbars and custom modify it.

EYRETIRION FINDER INDEX system is full customizable by the User.
You can use all the toolbars or some of them, is your choice.
You can rename, or translate to your language the shortcuts.

There is describing also how to add your NATION FLAG to the Language shortcut existed to the right of taskbar, by default I have set a USA flag made by me, in the style of os x, you can add yours or use some I made, and some others from Os X Panther and some other 3rd party that used under license.
Or you can add any flag ico you make or download searching the web, circle or square one.

You can open all the default Metro applications(WINDOWS 8+) from desktop !
And can view the name of the User if use the 'User name ' toolbar at right of the Taskbar
And add your programs and games to 'Applications' and 'games' folders to the 'Go'  toolbar

Those and more included to the Text instructions of the pack, please read it carefully.

The most important is that you can Close, Restart etc your computer from desktop easily and fast.
You can even pin those folders contain the Toolbar shortcuts to your Explorer's left part at Favorites.

More info at my Deviant art page, http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/EYRETIRION-FINDER-INDEX-FOR-WINDOWS-7-8-10-630867262

Detailed Instructions how to install it exist to Text included to the pack.

* Due to Deviant ART's policy concerning executable files (LIKE the Shutdown, restart etc  ), I've had to upload this work out of Deviant Art.

Download link  https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqoepoofemo5qcd/EYRETIRION Taskbar's toolbars FINDER INDEX for Window 7 %2C 8 and 10..7z?dl=0

Detailed Preview :

eyretirion_taskbar_s_toolbars_for_window

......................................................................................................................................................

Some icons of the system that included to the preview of EYRETIRION FINDER INDEX needs  my Aegean Blue os X style Icons  for Windows 7, 8+, 10  so please Download also that os x style icons ipack.  

Aegean Blue os X style Icons  for Windows 7, 8+, 10

aegean_blue_os_x_style_icons_for_windows

* Due to Deviant ART's policy concerning executable files, I've had to upload the Icons pack installer out of Deviant Art.

Download Aegean Blue os X style Icons  for Windows 7, 8+, 10  https://www.dropbox.com/s/77dhm4qbokizg3f/AegeanOsXstyleIcons.exe?dl=0

More details for this ipack installation please see to http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/Aegean-Blue-os-X-style-Icons-for-Windows-615721095

------------------------------------------------------

The preview and the use of  EYRETIRION FINDER INDEX has been made with my latest themes Mac os X Fos  at a Windows 8.1 system.

mac_os_x_f_os_theme_for_windows_8_1_by_z

Back to the future to Windows 8.1, [ NO more Windows 10 THEMES from me to future ]  , with a theme with default rounded corners of explorer's window, in os X style , made from ZEUSosX for Windows 8.1.

After the Applying of the themes and the utilities needed, we have Mac OS X  selecting folder appearance, stripes to details and content view and symmetry to our windows 8.1 system.

When we select a folder as 'icon', we have separate mouse over image for the folder and other image for the text, like to mac os X.

Also Details Pane to the right part of window and Preview pane to the Top.

This is a unique work with code I made on past working 2 years researching and experimenting in code first for windows 7 and then I transported it for win 8+ and win 10rtm(not win10+ updates), so here you have the latest upgraded enhanced version of it , for windows 8.1. 

Designed, under my personal taste, with new kind of navigation and of traffic buttons, and much more in many sections. 
Also the use of white Text color to the main window  Titlebar area gives a different look than Apple's osx versions,  i tried to give a white text on transparent background as i find this like a challenge.

Mac os X Fos theme have variations just for the 2 categories of scaling, Normal 100%, and Medium 125% , the Medium 125% version named as Fos125(so themes like Fos125, FoSwT125 or FoSwTd125  must be used only to scaling Medium 125% >  So depend to what categories of scaling you select to your system, you must use the correct themes.

The named T theme can be used to both  Normal 100%  or the  Medium 125%  but has not made to have stripes to details and content mode, it is just an experimental style made.

-----------------------

The themes Fos100, Fos125 and the theme T , have dark taskbar and white text and images on taskbar.

The themes FoSwT100, FoSwT125, FoSwTd100 and FoSwTd125 have white semi transparent taskbar  and black text and images on taskbar.

All themes having 1 pixel vertical separator, except the experimental theme T which has a wider 9 pixel one so it is easier to drag it if you have a touch system.

Also to T I tried to give it a different main window surface from the white that have the rest of the Themes, with surround gray and circle edges white, a similar to ipad one.

T experimental STYLE.

t.jpg

For more details in instructions of the Theme and download  please have a look at http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/Mac-os-X-F-os-theme-for-Windows-8-1-629415008

==============================================

Edited by idas