Gene Wilder died, aged 83

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Genuinely gutted! 

RIP you funny funny man.

• Like 2

id like to think, wherever he is now, his mates were sitting next to the entrance doing what they all did best.

Marty, Richard sitting out their trees waiting for their ol buddy. 

my last 2, pure genius.

Edited by Mando
  • Like 1

Rest in Peace, Mr. Wilder, you were a great song and dance man and a comedic genius.  Time to re-watch The Producers, Willie Wonka and Young Frankenstein.

I have to be honest... My first reaction was "Gene Wilder wasn't already dead?".

Lot of kids these days would do not know who Gene Wilder is.  Comedy is not the same these days and bad then, it was actually funny.  One of my favorite scenes is the Young Frankenstein where Peter Boyle and Gene Wilder singing Putting On the Ritz.   And even people my age not know what I mean when I say "abby normal"

• Like 3

4 hours ago, techbeck said:

Lot of kids these days would do not know who Gene Wilder is.  Comedy is not the same these days and bad then, it was actually funny.  One of my favorite scenes is the Young Frankenstein where Peter Boyle and Gene Wilder singing Putting On the Ritz.   And even people my age not know what I mean when I say "abby normal"

you mean to say, i fitted an abby normal brain to a 52" chested monster!! How Mr Wilder managed to keep a straight face while acting that scene escapes me, 30 years later and I still cry with laughter at that scene every time!