Sam Fisher Vs Solid Snake

who would win in a fight?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. who would win in a fight?

• Sam Fisher (Voice Actor: Michael Ironside)
    • Solid Snake (Voice Actor: David Hayter)

Snake would practically obliterate him... but, in the other hand, Big Boss can practically chew them both. :p

I wouldn't know how to compare the two but I'd think Sam. Snake does fa in the way of sneaking (who uses claymores as a recon weapon? :| ).

I also hate the MSG series! :D

The Solid Snake character would grab Sam Fisher in a neck-breaking chokehold as Sam would being sprinting around a corner. Personally, I'd still provide the obligatory lead injection, two to the chest, one to the head, for safety's safe.

But both of them are not real? :unsure: How could you say who would be better. Both characters are only as good as you play them. But just to have fun and not spoil the mood... I say Agent 47. :p

also i think sam fisher would win cos fisher sees snake fires a sticky shocker at him and snake yells in pain cos the shocker is ****ing with his codec making a loud beeb then he grabs him after the affect is gone and snakes unconchine then throw him of a boat or shoot him in head with pistol

I wouldn't know how to compare the two but I'd think Sam. Snake does fa in the way of sneaking (who uses claymores as a recon weapon? :| ).

I also hate the MSG series! :D

586344885[/snapback]

Its MGS not MSG. MSG is a food flavour. Muawhahwhwa. Anyway. Sam is better. More logical.

Consider this: A box that can move around. Mauwhahwhawhaw. LOL!!

Mr T would whoop them both. :laugh: hmm i voted for snake cause he's probably killed more people

586360560[/snapback]

I would whoop both of these punk & Mr. T as well !!!!!!!!